Internal Account Manager
- 170 Monarch Ln, Miamisburg, OH 45342, USA
Avery Dennison (NYSE: AVY) is a global materials science and manufacturing company specializing in the design and manufacture of a wide variety of labeling and functional materials. The company’s products, which are used in nearly every major industry, include pressure-sensitive materials for labels and graphic applications; tapes and other bonding solutions for industrial, medical and retail applications; tags, labels and embellishments for apparel; and radio frequency identification (RFID) solutions serving retail apparel and other markets. Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company employs approximately 30,000 employees in more than 50 countries. Reported sales in 2017 were $6.6 billion. Learn more at www.averydennison.com.
The Internal Account Manager is accountable for telephonic inbound/outbound sales, with the objective of generating revenue and/or profit margin normally in small to mid-size accounts.
- Conduct assessments of customer needs within assigned region or area.
- Establish customer pricing within published guideline.
- Participate in territory planning, customer planning and territory reviews. Prepare monthly pipeline and forecast reports by product line.
- Effectively manage assigned territory or product line.
- Maintain customer profiles and supply agreements.
- Manage customer pricing requests.
- Create and manage territory and account strategies to deliver on price and mix objectives.
- Provide product recommendations, samples, technical support, pricing and service information on demand.
- Provide product quotes and actively utilize value-selling tools and skills.
- Uncover and assess customer needs and develop and execute ROI.
- Demonstrate products and/or services and provide assistance in the best application of product and/or services.
- Proactively identify new accounts using screening techniques, referrals, and prospecting to potential customers within territory.
- Identify any customer concerns, investigate and resolve problems by recommending Avery Dennison solution sets.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 3 - 6 years prior sales or related experience required.
- Solid knowledge of industry, products and applications.
- Excellent written, verbal and telephone skills.
- Understanding of applicable computer systems, such as Microsoft Office, Google, Oracle and function specific software.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Proven sales negotiation skills with strong business acumen.
- Knowledgeable on negotiating and developing contracts.
- Experience calling on food service companies is preferred.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or other protected status. EEOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.