Assistant Automation Developer
- Panyu, Guangzhou, China
Avery Dennison Corporation (NYSE: AVY) is a global materials science and manufacturing company specializing in the design and manufacture of a wide variety of labeling and functional materials. The company’s products, which are used in nearly every major industry, include pressure-sensitive materials for labels and graphic applications; tapes and other bonding solutions for industrial, medical and retail applications; tags, labels and embellishments for apparel; and radio-frequency identification (RFID) solutions serving retail apparel and other markets. Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company employs approximately 30,000 employees in more than 50 countries. Reported sales in 2018 were $7.2 billion. Learn more at www.averydennison.com.
• Working with requestor and other relevant teams to support new customer programmes and initiatives, ensuring graphics automation routines are available in a timely manner in line with receipt of customer orders.
• Ensure that all customer programmes are created to existing standards relating to Graphics automation, such as coding conventions, procedures, operational manuals and consistency of formatting, etc
• Provide support for any reported issues relating to either setup of new products and / or amended products or errors with existing routines.
• Be responsible for the timely resolution of all issues and correction / migration of any fixes to all global production sites to ensure consistent accurate manufacturing.
• Ensure accuracy and consistency of setups on a global basis for all automation maintained programmes.
• Review and monitoring of automation to ensure maximum benefits in each of the operational sites.
• Work to and maintain personal GPS.
• To maintain a good standard of house keeping for your own workstation and the department as a whole at all
• To adhere to all health and safety procedures which apply within the department.
• Perform any other duties as requested by your Manager.
• With less than 1 year working experience. Fresh graduate is also considered.
• Excellent in MS Words, Excel
• Knowledge of any graphics software - Indesign / Corel Draw / Illustrator
• Good command of English (spoken and written), Cantonese is an advantage
• Good analyzing, problem solving and project management skills
• Strong in reporting skill
• Responsible, hardworking & attentive to details; strong teamwork spirit
• Ability to work under pressure, manage large workloads and deal with challenges in a professional and calm manner
• Good communication skills
• Able to recognize color correctly