- 207 Goode Ave, Glendale, CA 91203, USA
Avery Dennison Corporation (NYSE: AVY) is a global materials science and manufacturing company specializing in the design and manufacture of a wide variety of labeling and functional materials. The company’s products, which are used in nearly every major industry, include pressure-sensitive materials for labels and graphic applications; tapes and other bonding solutions for industrial, medical and retail applications; tags, labels and embellishments for apparel; and radio-frequency identification (RFID) solutions serving retail apparel and other markets. Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company employs approximately 30,000 employees in more than 50 countries. Reported sales in 2018 were $7.2 billion. Learn more at www.averydennison.com.
We are currently recruiting for a Tax Analyst to support our Global Tax team based at our corporate offices in Glendale, CA. We are looking for someone with a real passion for tax and a high attention to detail.
- Support the preparation of Avery Dennison's quarterly and annual ASC 740 income tax provisions
- Coordinate with the company’s team of global tax professionals based in California, Europe, and Asia
- Consolidation of non-US tax provision including review of tax provision schedules, forecasts, tax adjustments, and schedule M items, proof of tax balance sheet accounts and reconciliations.
- Assist in monitoring global tax compliance status and collecting tax provision packages
- Maintenance on global income tax provision reporting package and consolidation. Responsible for the rollforward of schedules quarter to quarter.
- Preparation of uncertain tax position (FIN48) quarterly reports and workpapers
- Preparation of quarterly valuation allowances analysis
- Preparation of disclosure work papers for US 10-Q and 10-K filings.
- Assist in maintaining SOX control performance activities and overseeing testing of tax department controls.
- Collaborate with external auditors in responding to information data requests.
- Perform special projects as required.
- 4+ years income tax experiences; or 2+ years of experience with a publicly traded corporation and/or public accounting firm
- Bachelor’s Degree required/ accounting or finance major preferred
- Demonstrated experience in analyzing information, developing action plans, and identifying deliverables
- Strong written and verbal interpersonal skills with the ability to interact effectively with executives, operation managers, finance directors, and other corporate departments.
- Attention to details, well organized, and ability to liaise across geographic and functional boundaries
- Software: MS Office (Word, Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint).
- Software (Preferred): OneSource Tax Provision, Hyperion HFM, and Hyperion SmartView.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or other protected status. EEOE/M/F/Vet/DisabledAll your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.