- Tan Shan Village, Hua Long Town, Panyu, Guangzhou, guangzhou, cn
Avery Dennison Corporation (NYSE: AVY) is a global materials science and manufacturing company specializing in the design and manufacture of a wide variety of labeling and functional materials. The company’s products, which are used in nearly every major industry, include pressure-sensitive materials for labels and graphic applications; tapes and other bonding solutions for industrial, medical and retail applications; tags, labels and embellishments for apparel; and radio-frequency identification (RFID) solutions serving retail apparel and other markets. Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company employs approximately 30,000 employees in more than 50 countries. Reported sales in 2018 were $7.2 billion. Learn more at www.averydennison.com.
-Coordinate efficient flow of production information to related production Dept.
- Production data system maintain
- Ensure timely delivery requested sample
- Coordinate timely and consistent availability of samples/proofs to related production Dept.
- Translation production spec to production Dept.
- Support other issue assigned by supervisor.
-1-2 years of any professional experience. - can work under pressure and handle multi tasks
- Good analytical skills and interpersonal skills
- good communication skill
- good command of written and reading in English skill
- Related working experience will be an advantage
- Good at computer operation (Windows, MS Office, etc);