GPD Services Supervisor
- Tan Shan Da Dao, Panyu Qu, Guangzhou Shi, Guangdong Sheng, China
Avery Dennison Corporation (NYSE: AVY) is a global materials science and manufacturing company specializing in the design and manufacture of a wide variety of labeling and functional materials. The company’s products, which are used in nearly every major industry, include pressure-sensitive materials for labels and graphic applications; tapes and other bonding solutions for industrial, medical and retail applications; tags, labels and embellishments for apparel; and radio-frequency identification (RFID) solutions serving retail apparel and other markets. Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company employs approximately 30,000 employees in more than 50 countries. Reported sales in 2018 were $7.2 billion. Learn more at www.averydennison.com.
- To supervise a team of GPD Officer, Monitor individual GPD Officer workload and performances.
- Coordinate with different function to ensure timely and consistent availability of samples/proofs/formats/data integrity tests/ink draw downs for manufacturing units
- Effective communication with manufacturing units through the First Order Deployment process
- Motivate, coach and develop team members for achieving service reliability and quality targets.
- Support Management Projects. - Manage Project independently
-Minimum 6 years of professional experience in merchandising and/or new product development and with at least 4 years in relevant field
-Strong leadership skill
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in managing internal and external customer relations
- Strong Ability to organize and coordinate people and resources for implementation of plan and processes
Strong aptitude in handling details, control and monitoring performance and quality
Good command of written and conversational English