- Lot 6, Jalan P/2, Kawasan Perusahaan Bangi,, Bandar Baru Bangi, Selangor, my
Avery Dennison (NYSE: AVY) is a global materials science and manufacturing company specializing in the design and manufacture of a wide variety of labeling and functional materials. The company’s products, which are used in nearly every major industry, include pressure-sensitive materials for labels and graphic applications; tapes and other bonding solutions for industrial, medical and retail applications; tags, labels and embellishments for apparel; and radio frequency identification (RFID) solutions serving retail apparel and other markets. Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company employs approximately 30,000 employees in more than 50 countries. Reported sales in 2017 were $6.6 billion.
Learn more at www.averydennison.com
Manage the overall coating performance in terms of productivity, production efficiency, quality, scrap, manpower optimization, safety, cost control and autonomous maintenance.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Oversees all manufacturing related activities to achieve operations effectiveness.
- Assist in implementation of operational improvement strategies for productivity, quality, safety, cost savings and training.
- Drive the improvement initiatives in key metric areas, manage production flow, staffing schedule and resources to budget and plan.
- Drive execution of autonomous maintenance improvement plans.
- Collaborate with other functional areas to resolve problems.
- Lead the team for compliance to Environmental, Health & Safety policies and to achieve safety target.
- Promote teamwork within the production team as well as other functions at the shop floor level.
- Ensuring participation of coating team in ELS training and ELS implementation.
- Execute/support A3 for Scrap and quality and ensure A3’s implementation.
- Work closely with Process Team and Engineering Team to implement best practices from coating process perspective.
- Manage and control the usage of production consumables within department.
- Ensure and maintain good 5S at shop floor. Lead the efforts to create a safety conscious environment.
- Strengthen the team capability and discipline.
- Coach, train and provide development opportunities for direct reports to achieve targets.
- Monitor and evaluate team members’ performance and adjust trainings as needed.
Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering/ Chemical Engineering
Minimum 5 years relevant experience in production operation.
Strong communication skill and leadership skills.
Strong organization and attention to detail.
Drive for Results.
Maintain an environment of openness, trust and integrity.
Good team player and able to work under pressure and handle the situation.
Excellent communication and presentation skills.
AVERY DENNISON IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY PROVIDER