Assistant QA Manager
- Lot 6 Jalan P/2, Kawasan Perusahaan Bangi, Bandar Baru Bangi, Selangor, my
Avery Dennison (NYSE: AVY) is a global materials science and manufacturing company specializing in the design and manufacture of a wide variety of labeling and functional materials. The company’s products, which are used in nearly every major industry, include pressure-sensitive materials for labels and graphic applications; tapes and other bonding solutions for industrial, medical and retail applications; tags, labels and embellishments for apparel; and radio frequency identification (RFID) solutions serving retail apparel and other markets. Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company employs approximately 30,000 employees in more than 50 countries. Reported sales in 2017 were $6.6 billion. Learn more at www.averydennison.com
You will lead teams on QC (incoming quality control), IPQC (in-process quality control) and Customer Complains. You will lead a team of 3 to 4 direct reportees. You will report to QA Manager. You will be based in Bangi.
- Lead teams on QC (incoming quality control), IPQC (in-process quality control) and Customer Complains.
- Lead ISO, FC, UL Certification process, continuous improvement and quality assurance projects.
- Lead cross-functional team on projects. Communicate and work with all levels of the organization.
- Interact with Customers and handle high level complaints and the related process.
- Lead benchmarking of quality-related topics in support of divisional goals.
- Train and provide development opportunities for staff. Ensure annual goals are complete and communicated.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, preferably Chemical Engineering.
- 6 to 8 years of experience in handling overall Quality functions.
- Experience in QC (incoming quality control), IPQC (in-process quality control) and Customer Complains is required.
- Experience working in Labels/Adhesives/ Ink/Printing/Chemicals/Packaging/Paints Industry is required.
- Ability to lead and motivate a team.
- Individuals those are able to showcase scalability. Or rather, capability to cope and perform under increased or expanding responsibilities.
- 1 month Contractual bonus with Variable Bonus for confirmed employees
- Bi-Annual Medical Checkup.
- Medical Consultation outpatient coverage for self, spouse and children.
- Additional Dental/Optical benefits
- Insurance Coverage for Self - Hospitalization and Personal accident.