- Eastern Seaboard Industrial Estate, Rayong, Thailand, Rayong, Rayong, th
Avery Dennison (NYSE: AVY) is a global materials science and manufacturing company specializing in the design and manufacture of a wide variety of labeling and functional materials. The company’s products, which are used in nearly every major industry, include pressure-sensitive materials for labels and graphic applications; tapes and other bonding solutions for industrial, medical and retail applications; tags, labels and embellishments for apparel; and radio frequency identification (RFID) solutions serving retail apparel and other markets. Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company employs approximately 30,000 employees in more than 50 countries. Reported sales in 2017 were $6.6 billion. Learn more at www.averydennison.com
· Responsible for all aspects of raw material planning, raw material control, communication with suppliers for on time delivery and supply to production line in time.
· Summary weekly and monthly report for supplier evaluation and measurement report (Discrepancy shipment and Delivery performance) and control supplier performance as standard level.
· Involve monthly S&OP meeting to align SPI (Sale, Purchase and Inventory).
· Fine tune MRP work process and parameters.
· To control inventory at established level to comply with company policy.
Identify opportunity of inventory reduction.
· Bachelor’s Degree or higher in related field
· At least 5 years experience in raw material planning and/or MRP with experience in multinational environment.
Good command of English and computer literacy.
- Life & Health Insurance
- Additional Dental cover family
- 1 month fix bonus.
- Provident Fund
- Housing allowance
AVERY DENNISON IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY PROVIDER