- 广州市番禺区广州市番禺区化龙镇潭山村, 广州番禺, 广东
Avery Dennison (NYSE: AVY) is a global leader in pressure-sensitive and functional materials and labeling solutions for the retail apparel market. The company's applications and technologies are an integral part of products used in every major industry. With operations in more than 50 countries and more than 25,000 employees worldwide, Avery Dennison serves customers in the consumer packaging, graphical display, logistics, apparel, industrial and healthcare industries. Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company reported sales of $6.1 billion in 2016. Learn more at www.averydennison.com
1. Translation production spec, Coordinate efficient flow of production information to related production Dept.
2. Coordinate timely and consistent availability of samples/proofs to related Dept.
3. Ensure requested sample are tested in requested way; prepared and packed in requested way, timely delivered.
4. Production data system maintain
5. Work with relative dept and provide cost and material information to GSPD officers
6. Assit leader to handle urgent/difficult tasks and ensure daily process can undergo smoothly
7. Provide coaching to new comers
8. Support other issue assigned by supervisor or team leader.
1. 1-2 years of any professional experience.
2. can work under pressure and handle multi tasks
3. Good analytical skills and interpersonal skills
4. good communication skill
5. good command of written and reading in English skill
6. Related working experience will be an advantage
7. Good at computer operation (Windows, MS Office etc), Good Excel skill will be an advantage