Marketing Specialist - Graphics Solutions
- Willem Einthovenstraat 11, 2342 BG Oegstgeest, Netherlands
Avery Dennison (NYSE: AVY) is a global materials science and manufacturing company specializing in the design and manufacture of a wide variety of labeling and functional materials. The company’s products, which are used in nearly every major industry, include pressure-sensitive materials for labels and graphic applications; tapes and other bonding solutions for industrial, medical and retail applications; tags, labels and embellishments for apparel; and radio frequency identification (RFID) solutions serving retail apparel and other markets. Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company employs approximately 30,000 employees in more than 50 countries. Reported sales in 2017 were $6.6 billion. Learn more at www.averydennison.com.
Avery Dennison is an equal opportunity employer.
We're looking for a Marketing Specialist - Graphics Solutions to join our Marketing team at our European Headquarters in Oegstgeest, Netherlands. The Marketing Specialist is responsible for the strategy and management of the value added services and training program defined to support business growth, as well as solidifying our brand and footprint.
Define the customer training & education strategy for Graphics Solutions to be recognized as no. 1 in our industry:
- Manage the maintenance and utilization of existing and future online training platforms - e.g. AD Academy, virtual/apps
- Manage the portfolio of Workshops & Trainings, ensuring availability in relevant countries
- Establish and manage the network of experienced trainers (Specialist Trainer network) and expand to fit the growing product / business needs
- Define approaches to drive traffic to workshops, build community and advocacy for AD products
Manage Product Warranty Program:
- Be the commercial point of contact for coordination of warranty requests
- Benchmark and define the warranty program to create a differentiated value proposition
- Establish online processes that would simplify and speed up response time
Drive the digital strategy for Graphics Solutions:
- Identify and prioritize a pipeline of digital projects to enhance customer engagement
- Be the marketing lead for key projects initiated
Internal training & communication coordinator:
- Coordinate internal trainings for new Graphic employees or events (e.g. Fespa)
- Coordinate marketing calender preparation and reviews
- Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA preferred.
- 4+ years business experience in marketing/digital marketing, preferrably with exposure to the technical sales side
- (adjacent) industry knowledge is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong commercial capability
- Proven experience building productive, external partnership relations with customers, suppliers or other parties.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail as well as strong Time Management Skills, problem solving ability and decision making capability.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Fluent in English and preferably Dutch and German
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- High level of flexibility and adaptability
- Exceptional written and verbal skills in English, additional proficiency in Dutch and German is preferred
AVERY DENNISON IS EVERYWHERE YOU LOOK:
We not only embrace change… we drive it. We work hard, push hard, and take brave risks. Our culture is innovative and collaborative - where bold ideas turn into action. We grow strong talent through stretch opportunities only restricted by your interests. We are committed to workplace diversity, both for employees and for the business. We are a force for good, imbedded in industries and communities worldwide. We are challenging ourselves and others to reach higher and think bigger to improve the quality of all life. Avery Dennison is a great place to work for everyone. We offer:
Commitment to Sustainability
Structured learning and development
Competitive total rewards
At Avery Dennison we do what we love and we love what we do.
We look forward to receiving your application.