Asst. Customer Service Officer
- TanShan Village, HuaLong Town, Panyu, Guangzhou, Guangdong, cn
Avery Dennison (NYSE: AVY) is a global materials science and manufacturing company specializing in the design and manufacture of a wide variety of labeling and functional materials. The company’s products, which are used in nearly every major industry, include pressure-sensitive materials for labels and graphic applications; tapes and other bonding solutions for industrial, medical and retail applications; tags, labels and embellishments for apparel; and radio frequency identification (RFID) solutions serving retail apparel and other markets. Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company employs approximately 30,000 employees in more than 50 countries. Reported sales in 2017 were $6.6 billion. Learn more at www.averydennison.com.
- To respond to customer enquiries and requests (via telephone, fax and email communications) in a timely manner;
- To follow up with related function depts. to ensure orders are received and processed as required by customers;
- To follow up and clear backlog orders/shipments to improve delivery performance;
- To clarify problems with customers in relation to slow payment/disputes to improve DSO (day sales outstanding);
- To handle customer complaints according to company procedures and service standard;
- To assist and back up other team members and provide clerical supports to Sr. Account Service Officer.
- 1-2 year's experience in related industry;
- CET 4 or above, proficient in English communication & computer operation (Windows, MS Office, etc);
- Customer and result oriented, can work under pressure;
- Quick and careful learner, can work efficiently and effectively.