Customer Service Officer
- Binhai Office, guangzhou, Guangdong, cn
Avery Dennison (NYSE: AVY) is a global leader in pressure-sensitive and functional materials and labeling solutions for the retail apparel market. The company's applications and technologies are an integral part of products used in every major industry. With operations in more than 50 countries and more than 25,000 employees worldwide, Avery Dennison serves customers in the consumer packaging, graphical display, logistics, apparel, industrial and healthcare industries. Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company reported sales of $6.1 billion in 2016. Learn more at www.averydennison.com
- To respond to customer enquiries and requests (via telephone, fax and email communications) in a timely manner;
- To follow up with related function depts. to ensure orders are received and processed as required by customers;
- To follow up and clear backlog orders/shipments to improve delivery performance;
- To clarify problems with customers in relation to slow payment/disputes to improve DSO (day sales outstanding);
- To handle customer complaints according to company procedures and service standard;
- To assist and back up other team members and provide clerical supports to Sr. Account Service Officer.
- 3-5 year's experience in related industry;
- CET 4 or above, proficient in English communication & computer operation (Windows, MS Office, etc);
- Customer and result oriented, can work under pressure;
- Quick and careful learner, can work efficiently and effectively.