- Strada Prov.le Bonifica, 39-41, Ancarano, Teramo, it
Avery Dennison (NYSE: AVY) is a global leader in pressure-sensitive and functional materials and labeling solutions for the retail apparel market. The company's applications and technologies are an integral part of products used in every major industry. With operations in more than 50 countries and more than 25,000 employees worldwide, Avery Dennison serves customers in the consumer packaging, graphical display, logistics, apparel, industrial and healthcare industries. Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company reported sales of $6.1 billion in 2016. Learn more at www.averydennison.com
Descrizione del lavoro
This role is to coordinate the planning of the production dictating the timing of delivery and lead times and determining the priorities of execution of the departments.
This position will work closely together with the Commercial Department and cooperatig closely with departments / offices involved in the production process to define correct approach to planners.
- Collaborate with the sales /Customer service office, during the confirmation of the orders to the customers, provides direct feedback about the feasibility of the delivery terms of finished products.
- Monitor the production working progress defining alternative programs that could optimize the production capacity and consequently the tools management.
- Collaborate with the purchasing and logistics depts in order to establish delivery terms from suppliers and reports any priorities
- Develop the planning for the production of medium and long term in relation with demand, available production capacity, the production strategy adopted .
- Schedule the production plan in collaboration with the Production Manager.
- In collaboration with the Department Heads prepare the working plans.- Monitor the productivity of individual department machine.
- Monitor the working progress verifying that the production schedule are respected.
- Prepare operational schedules and coordinate manufacturing activities to ensure production and quality of products meet specifications. May develop the master schedule for production or manufacturing.
- Analyze and plan material requirements by determining the quantity and date materials are needed to ensure optimal inventory levels.
- Plan sequence of fabrication.
- Plan detail operations from blueprints, engineering orders, change notices, and other engineering releases.
- Determine the need for tooling and make recommendations for the design and planning of required tools.
- Prepare shop work orders for materials and product processing and coordinate with schedulers to ensure that items are being processed according to specifications and time requirements.
- Make comparative cost analyses in order to determine the most effective and efficient options for scheduling, inventory, production, distribution, and transportation.
- Assist in the development of policies, guidelines, and procedures to ensure quality and cost control.
· Bachelor’s Degree required.(preference in Engineer field)
· 4-6 years SML or related experience preferred.
· Strong analytical, mathematical, organizational, verbal and written communication skills and detail-oriented.
· Ability to interface with cross-functional groups to define and execute overall requirements.
· Ability to conduct research, prepare comprehensive reports and present complex statistical information in a clear and succinct fashion.
· Ability to work well with all levels of management and employees.
· Excellent in Microsoft Office usage (in particular Excel)
· Fluent in English
- SAP knowledge is an advantage