- Fatih Mah. Kerpic Sok. NO:3 Samandıra/Sancaktepe, Istanbul, Sancaktepe, tr
Avery Dennison (NYSE: AVY) is a global leader in pressure-sensitive and functional materials and labeling solutions for the retail apparel market. The company's applications and technologies are an integral part of products used in every major industry. With operations in more than 50 countries and more than 25,000 employees worldwide, Avery Dennison serves customers in the consumer packaging, graphical display, logistics, apparel, industrial and healthcare industries. Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company reported sales of $6.1 billion in 2016. Learn more at www.averydennison.com
· Entry level Credit Analyst.
· Uses existing procedures to solve routine or standard problems; receives instruction, guidance and direction from others.
· Typically requires a college or university degree or the equivalent work experience that provides knowledge and exposure to fundamental theories, principals and concepts.
· Develops competence by performing structured work assignments.
· Has little latitude for unreviewed action or decision.
· Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related field required.
· 3-5 year’s credit or related experience.
· Knows and applies the fundamental concepts, practices and procedures of credit analysis.
· Good math and analytical skills.
· Good oral, telephone and written communication skills.
· Understanding of applicable computer systems, such as Microsoft Office, Lotus Notes and function specific software.