Python Software Developer
- Work Model: Hybrid
- City: Wroclaw
- Employment Duration: Permanent
The Averna experience
Averna delivers industry-leading test solutions and services for communications and electronics device makers worldwide, accelerating product development, quality and innovation:
- Be global@work: Serve international customers and collaborate with colleagues in Canada, Europe, the U.S., Mexico and Asia.
- Drive innovation@work: Participate in the development of market-leading high-tech products in the Automotive & Transportation, Electric Vehicules, Consumer Electronics, Industrials and Life Sciences.
- Develop your talent@work: Contribute to thrilling projects that will stretch your skills and talent to the maximum.
- Enjoy success@work: Be part of a fast-growing company with award-winning products and team.
- Share your passion@work: Meet passionate people, enjoy our modern environment and dynamic atmosphere.
The challenge of the Python Developer:
At Averna, we help our customers ensure product quality through our unique expertise and innovation. Our renowned customers’ systems and products are always improving and adapting to technology, leaving our teams with many interesting challenges and projects to tackle.
As a Python Developer in Test, your expertise in software engineering will be used to develop complex solutions for one of our Big-League customers located in the Bay Area. We will encourage you to innovate and voice your ideas on a regular basis. We are looking for someone that is passionate about working in the high-tech industry.
Your day-to-day contribution in this role:
- As part of the team, you are involved in the development, integration and support of various software solutions.
- Successfully act as a leader for specific projects, work with engineers to develop software and hardware systems, and develop methodologies and tools to support the clients.
- Utilize your strong ownership of responsibilities, time management, and results driven nature to achieve objectives in multidisciplinary, and international teams.
- Evaluate system architectures, develop validation plans and perform risk assessments.
- Perform code reviews and propose solutions to anticipate and resolve problems.
The ideal candidate:
- Degree in software development or engineering
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in software development with any language
- Software engineering principles and development best practices
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming and design patterns
- Proficient with Python
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), German an asset.
- Experience with hardware automation (instrument control or robotics)
- Experience working with a test & measurements framework, a manufacturing environment or in industrial automation
- Knowledge of networking protocols and concepts
- Experience with Git and Linux
- Strong analytical and debugging skills
- Ready to learn new tools and navigate in unfamiliar environments
What we offer:
- A multinational high-tech work environment
- Team spirit, fun and passion for technology
- Development and training opportunities
- Interesting, inspiring projects
- Attractive salary package including benefits
- Free parking
- Free English classes
- Multisport card
- Good Private Medical Care
- Retirement program (after probation period)
- Quarterly bonuses (after probation period)
- Amazing integration parties
- Friendly atmosphere
- Nice leader 😊
- We are a fair company with good values.
Averna is committed to employment equity and to encouraging diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment, regardless of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.