Electro-Mechanical Technician (English version)
- 87 Rue Prince, Montréal, QC H3C 2M7, Canada
- Work Model: In-office
- Employment Duration: Permanent
The Averna Experience
Averna delivers industry-leading test solutions and services in electronics device makers worldwide, accelerating product development, quality and innovation.
- Drive [email protected]: Participate in the development of market-leading high-tech products in the telecom, medical, transportation, electronics and multimedia sectors.
- Develop your [email protected]: Contribute to thrilling projects that will stretch your skills and talent to the maximum.
- Share your [email protected]: Meet passionate people, enjoy our modern environment and dynamic atmosphere.
- Enjoy [email protected]: Be part of a fast-growing company with award-winning products and team.
- Be [email protected]: Serve international customers and collaborate with colleagues in the U.S, Canada, Mexico, Asia and Europe.
Averna is one of Canada's Best Managed Companies
Your contribution in this role:
- Work from wiring, electrical/electronic, and mechanical diagrams, equipment drawings, and work instructions to organize, construct, build and repair electronic systems and other devices during the assembly process.
- Assemble and wire control panels in accordance to the electrical circuit diagrams and wiring diagrams.
- Assist in maintaining detailed records to document the manufacturing process.
- Active collaboration with R&D department for products improvement.
- Maintain a safe working environment and a commitment to safety excellence.
- Disassemble components for shipment as per instructions.
The ideal candidate in a few words:
Degree: DEC specialty in electro-mechanics or equivalent.
Experienced: Minimum 3-5 years of experience as a production technician in an electro-mechanical manufacturing environment.
Skills: Possess great manual dexterity.
Use of different types of electronics measurement equipment (oscilloscope, multimeter, spectrum analyzer) to perform tests for product validation or troubleshooting.
Ability to assemble mechanical components. Strong ability to read and interpret layouts, diagrams, schematics, and manuals. Operate hand and power tools.
Multilingual: Good communication skills both spoken and written – English and French required.
Computer skills: Knowledge of Microsoft applications: Outlook, Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
Ability to lift up to 70lbs (15-20%)
Ability to stand up for several hours in a given day
You are the one we are looking for if you are:
Proven experience as an Electro‐Mechanical Technician, resourceful and ability to work independently without supervision; able to deal with people diplomatically and professionally within the team and with other departments; attention to detail and action-oriented. Team oriented, looking for tasks diversity. Comfortable in a fast moving and dynamic environment
What’s in it for YOU:
- Flexible work hours and full benefits
- An additional day off for your birthday
- Competitive total compensation
- A multinational high-tech environment with experienced engineers to learn from
- Team spirit, fun and passion for technology
Averna is committed to employment equity and to encouraging diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment, regardless of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.