- SC-215, Columbia, SC, USA
Role: Security Architect
Location: Columbia, South Carolina
Duration: 12+ Months
Remote work available 20%
1. Must have a strong working knowledge of fisma, nist, cms mars-e and hipaa security and privacy.
2. Must have deep technical knowledge of secure systems architecture principles, security and compliance tools, data protection and access models.
3. 5+ years of experience in i.t. Working with and/or auditing ibm system 390/zseries, windows, linux,networking infrastructure and web-based applications.
4. Isc(2), isaca, sans giac and/or other information security certification is required.
5. Experience and training with egrc solutions.
6. Must have intermediate to advanced skills in microsoft office products (word, excel, powerpoint, visio) to include working with templates and style guidelines for branding consistency.
Required education/certifications: any one or combination of:
• isc(2), isaca, sans giac and/or other information security certification
• or similar with valid experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.