Lead Field Services Engineer (Instrumentation)
- 19-KM, Multan Road, Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
With the international capability to deliver engineering services in electrical, controls, machine design, information technology, and manufacturing business strategy, Avanceon creates integrated solutions that enable clients to control, improve, and optimize their manufacturing processes. Avanceon's experience in engineering services, software solutions, energy optimization, and support services enable our clients the opportunity to achieve powerful business results and financial returns.
- The incumbent will be responsible for leading field service delivery.
- Additionally, the incumbent ensures critical customer-facing activities are executed in-line and linked to the business performance.
- Successful outcomes in the position should be linked to increasing favorable ratings by our customers, reflected in customer feedbacks.
- Service Avanceon’s customer base for service, maintenance & technical support for Field Instruments, i.e. Hart Enables devices and ATG system.
- Strong capability & competency to carry out diagnostics, repair, maintenance and calibration of E&H Instrumentation.
- FMCGs and Process industry including Oil & Gas, Power, Chemical & Petro-chemical.
- Develops and performs preventive maintenance plans & activities, conducting Root Cause Analysis (RCA).
- Identify and resolve long-term instrumentation asset concerns (reliability improvements).
- Attending to emergency technical support requirements for corrective maintenance.
- Documenting activities to maintain and improve data repertory in company’s information management systems.
- Advise, informs and effectively communicates information to specify or recommend equipment and designs for process control and data acquisition systems.
- Complete adherence to internal processes and procedures.
- Communication with OEM & stake holders to be successful at work delivery.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Preferably in Electronics/Mechatronics) with at least 5 years of experience in specification development, installation, troubleshooting, repair, testing, and calibration of industrial instrumentation systems and equipment.
- Sound knowledge of process instrumentation & measurement systems applications in Oil & Gas, Food & Beverages, Petrochemical & other manufacturing industries.
- Knowledge of Preventive and corrective maintenance of industrial instrumentation systems and equipment.
- Understanding and interpreting P&ID content and format- including ISA symbology and naming conventions for hardware and software
- Fluency in Communication skills and command on English Language skills to effectively communicate with customers and other stake holders, including foreign OEMs.
- Proven ability to work independently as well as lead teams of technician.
Target Audience to apply: Candidates from Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Instrumentation Sales & services organizations.
- Interpersonal, verbal communication with English speaking skills and the ability to generate strong and lasting relationships with customers
- Capable of swiftly adapting to organization's culture and contribute towards team building to add best value to business goals.
- Experience in the field of selling. Targeting engineering, IT and Marketing executive level decision makers.
- Good computer skills and with an ability to understand automation and engineering technologies.
- Must be a team player
- Comfortable to travel to customer sites within Pakistan for sales activities.