- ATCO Building, Kuwait St, Faisaliyah District, Dammam
With the international capability to deliver engineering services in electrical, controls, machine design, information technology, and manufacturing business strategy, Avanceon creates integrated solutions that enable clients to control, improve, and optimize their manufacturing processes.
- Responsible for project management & execution of day to day project activities, to achieve timely completion of project remaining within budget.
- Assist in creation of project baseline plan and monitor project progress and milestones.
- Assist in creation of project budget and monitor project growth, budget and adhere to contract. Ensure positive cash flow all the times.
- Lead Engineering & Procurement teams for timely completion of the engineering and procurement deliverables.
- Manage & ensure the highest standard of HSE during all project phases.
- Supervise & monitor construction, subcontracting, pre-commissioning and commissioning works till plant performance testing and during the warranty period.
- Attend weekly/monthly meetings with Client/ Management.
- Resolve all open issues (internally/with Client) for timely completion of the project.
- Project handling Individually
- Gone through project life cycle end to end
- Schneider, unity pro, citect design, and development experience OR;
- Rockwell factory talk, control Logix design, and development experience.
- Panel heat and electrical load design experience.
- Should have experience in design and requirement documentation.
- Independent handling of FAT, SAT and Project Closures.
- Lead end to end project.
- B.E (Electrical/Electronics/ Mechatronics) from a recognized institute.
- Total 8 to 10 years of practical experience working as Automation Engineer/Lead Engineer delivering to Process Control System requirements.
- Minimum 3 to 4 years of experience as Project Lead/Supervisor.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of commissioning experience.