Business Analyst in Tax in Application Management Services (AMS)
- Strada Regina 40, 6934 Bióggio, Switzerland
- Employees can work remotely
Writing the future. Together.
Avaloq is a value driven, fast-paced financial technology and services company and we are committed to developing the banking solutions of tomorrow.
By joining Avaloq, you’ll become a key part of our effort to power the digital transformation of the financial services industry. Our ambition is big and bold – to provide full end-to-end digital solutions by combining our leading efficiency with a flexible, responsible digital user experience. Headquartered in Zurich, Avaloq has over 2,000 employees globally. More information is available at www.avaloq.com
The Tax team in the Application Management Services is responsible to provide application maintenance and small enhancements services for the functional area for our CH/FL SaaS clients.
The Tax team provides the Tax statements respectively supports the tax generation for the relevant jurisdiction of the clients in close collaboration with the Back-Office department and external 3rd party. Tax team also support 3rd Level organization providing analysis, feedbacks, and priorities.
- Provide application management and support for the Tax topics
- Categorize, analyze and reproduce client issues
- Provide workaround for incidents
- Manage and address request of information and service requests
- High level analysis of small enhancements in close collaboration with clients and other stakeholders (i.e. other internal teams or 3rd party providers)
- Liase with the development teams for implementation of bug fixes and detail analysis, estimation and implementation of small enhancements
- Ensure high quality service to the customers in terms of reliable delivery and efficient communication
What you need
- University degree in Computer Science/Physics/Engineering/Mathematics or comparable education
- At least 4-5 years of work experience in the fintech or financial sector
- Business know-how in Tax Regulations (CH, LUX, UK) is a strong advantage
- Strong analytical, problem solving and conceptual skills
- Excellent client-orientation and communication skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- German or Italian or French language skills are considered as a plus
Now let's talk about perks and compensation
We offer high flexibility in regards to working models (e.g. part time and home office models are possible depending on business requirements). Our base salaries are competitive and if you prove to be a superstar, you might even be entitled to an extraordinary achievement reward. Avaloq aims to share its success with all its employees by paying out “Success Share Units” depending on its performance in a given year.
At Avaloq we embrace diversity, we embrace difference. We are whole-heartedly committed to equal employment opportunities and we foster an inclusive culture where everyone’s' contributions are valued and their voices are listened to. We hire, compensate and promote regardless of origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other fascinating characteristics that make us different. Please note that our job descriptions are intended to be written in an inclusive and gender neutral language.
Don’t be shy – apply!
Please only apply online, preferably with pdf documents.
Note to Agencies: All unsolicited résumés will be considered direct applicants and no referral fee will be acknowledged.