Product Owner - Portfolio Management
- 1 Tanfield, Edinburgh EH3 5DA, UK
Writing the future. Together.
Avaloq is a value driven, fast-paced financial technology and services company and we are committed to developing the banking solutions of tomorrow.
By joining Avaloq, you’ll become a key part of our effort to power the digital transformation of the financial services industry. Our ambition is big and bold – to provide full end-to-end digital solutions by combining our leading efficiency with a flexible, responsible digital user experience. Headquartered in Zurich, Avaloq has over 2,000 employees globally. More information is available at www.avaloq.com
Our team is responsible for the ongoing development of the Portfolio Management module within the Avaloq banking system.
You will be surrounded by smart, highly capable people who are passionate to build and improve how our current user base operate the system and optimise how Portfolio Management is conducted.
We strongly believe in "user-centered" design, working very closely with customers and validating our ideas with End Users. This means that we are driven by being customer centric and ensuring we always understand their exact needs.
We are looking for a dynamic and energetic Product Owner who can drive the ongoing development of the Portfolio Management module by working very closely with the development team as well as key stakeholders internally and externally.
- Work closely with Customers to ensure the customer centric strategy
- Write requirements documents describing new features and its acceptance criteria
- Prioritize team's backlog for new developments and incoming problems
- Ensure Quality Assurance
- Organize and facilitate workshops with customers and partners
What you need
- Previous working Experience as a Product Owner / Business Analyst
- Proven track record in leading the development / implementation of software modules
- Ability to understand complex business requirements and present them to the development team
- Hands-on attitude with strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in English
You will get extra points for the following
- Working experience in an Agile Software Development environment
- Experience in the Financial Services industry, preferably in Wealth Management
- Experience with Confluence and Jira
What you can expect:
It’s all about getting to know our teams and to e-meet with us. We will use video interviews to give you the opportunity to meet your future colleagues and get a first insight into Avaloq’s unique culture.
What we will offer you
We offer competitive base salaries and a benefits package with private health and dental care as well as a generous pension. If you go the extra mile, you might be entitled to an extraordinary achievement reward.
Avaloq aims to share its success with all its employees by paying out “Success Share Units” depending on its performance in a given year.
Don’t be shy – apply!
Please only apply online.