Global Head of Corporate Actions Processing
- Strada Regina 40, 6934 Bióggio, Switzerland
Writing the future. Together.
Avaloq is a value driven, fast-paced financial technology and services company and we are committed to developing the banking solutions of tomorrow.
By joining Avaloq, you’ll become a key part of our effort to power the digital transformation of the financial services industry. Our ambition is big and bold – to provide full end-to-end digital solutions by combining our leading efficiency with a flexible, responsible digital user experience. Headquartered in Zurich, Avaloq has over 2,000 employees globally. More information is available at www.avaloq.com
- Proactively manage the Corporate Actions Processing teams, in line with best market practices and ensure high quality standards in service delivery. The main processes involved are:
- The processing of the corporate actions instructions which require to be performed in a timely & accurate manner
- The reconciliation of the corporate actions proceeds received from the custodian/agents and their resulting booking, same day, on the end client’s account
- Build relationships and keep an ongoing contact with Avaloq Sourcing customers and custodians to continuously update and improve our standards
- Continuously develop the Team Head and the staff by upgrading their skills and feeding their experience with continuous learning
- Plan and maintain profitability (costs versus revenue) while balancing the resources needs
- Maintain the highest control standards and deal with the upcoming audits
- Analyse, re-design, upgrade and improve on an ongoing basis the current organization, processes, and platforms to increase efficiency/automation and decrease operational risks
- Lead/support the teams for the projects, the testing of new functionalities and/or the regular releases
- Monitor KPI’s and KRI’s with the target of improving the overall client’s satisfaction, reduce the risk and increase the efficiency
- Be the deputy of the Asset Servicing Head
- Corporate Actions processing experience of at least 2-3 years
- At least 3-5 years of formal people management experience within an operational area
- Open-minded, team player, rigorous and autonomous
- Solid analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Client focus
- Highly flexible and stress resistant
- Willingness to learn and manage people
- Remote management experience
- University degree or apprenticeship in banking or equivalent education or equivalent experience
- Fluent in English, any other languages as German, French or Italian are a plus
Now let's talk about perks and compensation
We offer high flexibility in regards to working models (e.g. part time and home office models are possible depending on business requirements). Our base salaries are competitive and if you prove to be a superstar, you might even be entitled to an extraordinary achievement reward. Avaloq aims to share its success with all its employees by paying out “Success Share Units” depending on its performance in a given year.
At Avaloq we embrace diversity, we embrace difference. We are whole-heartedly committed to equal employment opportunities and we foster an inclusive culture where everyone’s' contributions are valued and their voices are listened to. We hire, compensate and promote regardless of origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other fascinating characteristics that make us different. Please note that our job descriptions are intended to be written in an inclusive and gender neutral language.
Don’t be shy – apply!
Please only apply online, preferably with pdf documents.
Note to Agencies: All unsolicited résumés will be considered direct applicants and no referral fee will be acknowledged.