Senior Full Stack Engineer for Avaloq Integration Domain
- Strada Regina, Bióggio, Switzerland
- Employees can work remotely
Writing the future. Together.
Avaloq is a value driven, fast-paced financial technology and services company and we are committed to developing the banking solutions of tomorrow.
By joining Avaloq, you’ll become a key part of our effort to power the digital transformation of the financial services industry. Our ambition is big and bold – to provide full end-to-end digital solutions by combining our leading efficiency with a flexible, responsible digital user experience. Headquartered in Zurich, Avaloq has over 2,000 employees globally. More information is available at www.avaloq.com
We are the Integration domain team helping financial institutions to easily adopt and use our Avaloq products within a wide ecosystem. We are helping Avaloq clients to design and develop integrations with different third party applications. We believe our colleagues comes first, thinking different is an asset and innovation comes by putting customer experience first in our design thinking.
- Develop application to interface third party systems with Avaloq Core Banking system
- Develop microservice-based REST APIs
- Apply Software Development best practices, including unit testing, version control, continuous integration and design patterns
- Write technical documentation, analyse and resolve incidents and issues
- Client facing activities while bug fixing, UAT and business support
What you need
- Advanced proficiency in the back-end competencies: Java 8+, Spring Boot, Apache Camel, RESTful API building
- Experience in Enterprise Integration Patterns and in messaging frameworks
- Git, Gradle and Jenkins CI tool
- Testing frameworks: Karma, Jasmine, JUnit, Mockito
- Basic Linux operating system knowledge
- GraphQL, Liquibase, Spring JPA, Spring Security, Openshift or Kubernetes
- Avaloq, wealth management or private banking knowledge
- Fluent English both written and spoken is a must,
You will get extra points for the following
- Knowledge of Avaloq and AMI functionalities
- German, Italian and/or French
- Angular 6+, NgRx / RxJS, JMS and Kafka know-how
Now lets talk about perks and compensation
We offer competitive base salaries and if you prove to be a superstar, you might be entitled to an extraordinary achievement reward. Avaloq aims to share its success with all its employees by paying out “Success Share Units” depending on its performance in a given year.
Don’t be shy – apply!
Avaloq Evolution AG
Cornelius Rothhaus, Talent Acquisition Professional
Allmendstrasse 140 - 8027 Zürich
Please only apply online.
Note to Agencies: All unsolicited résumés will be considered direct applicants and no referral fee will be acknowledged.