Training Specialist (f/m/d)
- Am Seestern 8, 40547 Düsseldorf, Germany
Writing the future. Together.
Avaloq is a value driven, fast-paced financial technology and services company and we are committed to developing the banking solutions of tomorrow.
By joining Avaloq, you’ll become a key part of our effort to power the digital transformation of the financial services industry. Our ambition is big and bold – to provide full end-to-end digital solutions by combining our leading efficiency with a flexible, responsible digital user experience. Headquartered in Zurich, Avaloq has over 2,000 employees globally. More information is available at www.avaloq.com
As a member of the Training Management team you will be part of a dynamic team of Business and Technical Consultants. The team is responsible for delivering training and provide customers with support on a variety of topics related to the Avaloq Banking System.
- Preparation and delivery of training related to the Avaloq Banking System
- Create engaging training documentation and eLearning modules based on proven instructional design method and relevant use-cases defined in collaboration with other company departments and subject-matter experts
- Provide remote and on-site customer support during the implementation of Transformation project, including the definition of business use case and test cases execution.
- Support change management activities focusing on policies, processes, procedures and working practices
- Form an understanding of the wider organizational context to explore and address change requirements resulting from the implementation of the Avaloq Banking System.
What you need
- University degree in Banking, Finance, Business or Economics.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of work experience within the banking/financial industry in Front or Back Office.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills with strong customer orientation
- Excellent MS Office skills (Word, PP, Excel)
- Fluency in English and German
- Project management skills
- Strong motivation to learn about banking and wealth management businesses, as well as Avaloq products
- Availability to travel nationally and internationally up to 80% of the time
You will get extra points for the following
- Avaloq knowledge
- Experience in customer training, adult education or coaching, creating and delivering courses
- Experience producing eLearning modules
- Fluency in French
Now let's talk about perks and compensation
We offer high flexibility in regards to working models (e.g. part time and home office models are possible depending on business requirements). Our base salaries are competitive and if you prove to be a superstar, you might even be entitled to an extraordinary achievement reward. Avaloq aims to share its success with all its employees by paying out “Success Share Units” depending on its performance in a given year.
At Avaloq we embrace diversity, we embrace difference. We are whole-heartedly committed to equal employment opportunities and we foster an inclusive culture where everyone’s' contributions are valued and their voices are listened to. We hire, compensate and promote regardless of origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other fascinating characteristics that make us different. Please note that our job descriptions are intended to be written in an inclusive and gender neutral language.
Don’t be shy – apply!
Please only apply online, preferably with pdf documents.
Note to Agencies: All unsolicited résumés will be considered direct applicants and no referral fee will be acknowledged.