Principal Angular Software Engineer (Digital Edition)
- Ayala Ave, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
Writing the future. Together.
Avaloq is a value driven, fast-paced financial technology and services company and we are committed to developing the banking solutions of tomorrow.
By joining Avaloq, you’ll become a key part of our effort to power the digital transformation of the financial services industry. Our ambition is big and bold – to provide full end-to-end digital solutions by combining our leading efficiency with a flexible, responsible digital user experience. Headquartered in Zurich, Avaloq has over 2,000 employees globally. More information is available at www.avaloq.com
We are an international and multidisciplinary team building innovative cloud services for our financial institution clients and ecosystem partners, enabling to easily test and run in production our Avaloq products.
The team is part of our Digital Editions division striving to enable financial institutions to focus on customer experience and creating differentiating digital services rather than managing technology complexity.
We believe our colleagues comes first, thinking different is an asset and innovation comes by putting customer experience first in our design thinking.
We are looking for an expert front engineer contributing to the evolution of our UI offering in the crypto / blockchain, microservice APIs, big data / data analytics and sandbox areas.
- Engage with other Technical Leads, Architects and Product Owners in our group to evolve our end user interfaces, focusing on the best user experience
- Implement end-to-end UI functionality from understanding the requirements, to designing the solution, development, and quality release of all our front facing applications
- Implement the non-functional aspects of the product (performance, security, dependency, compatibility, etc.) working with our Product Owners, Technical Leads and Architects on the requirements and the design
- Contribute on improving the existing functionality, quality and user experience of our front facing applications
What you need:
- University degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Basic to advanced proficiency in Angular Ionic
- Experience in leading technical design discussions, POCs, and implementation of new technologies on the front stack
- Having Git, Gradle and Jenkins CI tool know-how
- Testing frameworks: Karma, Jasmine, JUnit, Mockito
- Basic Linux operating system knowledge
You will get extra points for the following:
- Practical experience implementing containerized applications
- Experience working with applications that use REST APIs (consuming JSON) and also uses GraphQL endpoints
- Nx / Monorepo experience / know-how
- Experience in hybrid and native development for Android and iOS
- Interest or background in the banking business
What you can expect:
It’s all about getting to know our teams and to e-meet with us. We will use video interviews to give you the opportunity to meet your future colleagues and get a first insight into Avaloq’s unique culture.
What we will offer you
We offer competitive base salaries and a benefits package with private health and dental care as well as a generous pension. If you go the extra mile, you might be entitled to an extraordinary achievement reward.
Avaloq aims to share its success with all its employees by paying out “Success Share Units” depending on its performance in a given year.
Don’t be shy – apply!
Please only apply online.