Senior Product Owner (Integration Domain)
- Ayala Ave, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Employees can work remotely
Writing the future. Together.
Avaloq is a value driven, fast-paced financial technology and services company and we are committed to developing the banking solutions of tomorrow.
By joining Avaloq, you’ll become a key part of our effort to power the digital transformation of the financial services industry. Our ambition is big and bold – to provide full end-to-end digital solutions by combining our leading efficiency with a flexible, responsible digital user experience. Headquartered in Zurich, Avaloq has over 2,000 employees globally. More information is available at www.avaloq.com
We are the Integration domain team helping financial institutions to easily adopt and use our Avaloq products within a wide ecosystem. We believe our colleagues comes first, thinking different is an asset and innovation comes by putting customer experience first in our design thinking.
We are looking for a strong product owner, to become part of the Integration domain, driving the evolution of our Asynchronous API offering which provides notification features for microservices handling event driven traffic, and interfaces with write capability.
- Define, together with product management, and the overall Integration domain owner, the product vision and strategy mainly of our Asynchronous API offering in the platform
- Communicate and meet with clients, prospects, stakeholders and other teams to demo our Integration platform, evangelize our overall product vision and strategy and get feedbacks to improve the product offering
- Define initiative requirements as actionable user stories, write and execute acceptance tests while defining acceptance criteria
- Manage and groom the Asynchronous API backlog
What you need
- Professional experience as product owner and engineer / architect contributing to the creation and evolution of microservice based APIs
- Familiarity in technology used for streaming and messaging like Kafka, ActiveMQ, and Webhooks
- In depth knowledge / practical application of Agile methodologies
- Strong business acumen and a deep strategic mindset with entrepreneurial drive, openness and dynamism
- Excellent communication using the English language, negotiation and presentation techniques and having great collaboration and team spirit
You will get extra points for the following
- Understanding of monitoring tools like Prometheus and Grafana
- Java and Spring Boot microservice implementation experience
- Diverse background or expertise in the financials service industry, particularly wealth management
- Avaloq product know-how
What you can expect
It’s all about getting to know our teams and to e-meet with us. We will use video interviews to give you the opportunity to meet your future colleagues and get a first insight into Avaloq’s unique culture.
What we will offer you
We offer competitive base salaries and a benefits package with private health and dental care as well as a generous pension. If you go the extra mile, you might be entitled to an extraordinary achievement reward.
Avaloq aims to share its success with all its employees by paying out “Success Share Units” depending on its performance in a given year.
Don’t be shy – apply!
Please only apply online.