Software Engineer, Associate (Build MNL)
- Ayala Ave, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Employees can work remotely
Writing the future. Together.
Avaloq is a value driven, fast-paced financial technology and services company and we are committed to developing the banking solutions of tomorrow.
By joining Avaloq, you’ll become a key part of our effort to power the digital transformation of the financial services industry. Our ambition is big and bold – to provide full end-to-end digital solutions by combining our leading efficiency with a flexible, responsible digital user experience. Headquartered in Zurich, Avaloq has over 2,000 employees globally. More information is available at www.avaloq.com
As part of the Global Delivery team, you will be working in a fast-paced environment and will have the opportunity to influence and contribute to the ongoing success of Avaloq.
The Project Delivery - AU team plays a vital part in Global Delivery team and we are looking for people who are ambitious and driven, who can take the challenge and deliver on objectives.
As a Software Engineer, you will work in close collaboration with our Australian-based colleagues. Together, you will be supporting the wealth arm of one of the oldest banks in Australia, with the aim to deliver high-quality output that meets the customer needs and requirements.
- Collaborate with different stakeholders on resolving technical related problems
- Analyze and resolve production incidents and software related defects
- Analyze customer requirements and provide/present solution to address such requirements.
- Be involved in the complete Software Development Life Cycle
- Prepare necessary installation packages for deployment on different project stages
What you need:
- Candidate must possess at least a bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Must have at least 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- Is competent in one or more high-level programming languages
- Knowledge in Java/Oracle Architecture, Java or PL/SQL
- Willing to undergo training and be an Avaloq Certified Customization Professional (ACCP)
- Competent in relational databases (preferably Oracle)
- Excellent analytical skills and systematic approach to problem solving
- Very good communication skills (proficient in English verbally and in writing)
You will get extra points for the following:
- Banking know-how experience
- Experience working with Avaloq Technology
What you can expect:
It’s all about getting to know our teams and to e-meet with us. We will use video interviews to give you the opportunity to meet your future colleagues and get a first insight into Avaloq’s unique culture.
What we will offer you
We offer competitive base salaries and a benefits package. If you go the extra mile, you might be entitled to an extraordinary achievement reward.
Avaloq aims to share its success with all its employees by paying out “Success Share Units” depending on its performance in a given year.
Don’t be shy – apply!
Please only apply online.