Team Head “Voluntary” Corporate Actions Pre-Processing
- Strada Regina 40, 6934 Bióggio, Switzerland
Writing the future. Together.
Avaloq is a value driven, fast-paced financial technology and services company and we are committed to developing the banking solutions of tomorrow.
By joining Avaloq, you’ll become a key part of our effort to power the digital transformation of the financial services industry. Our ambition is big and bold – to provide full end-to-end digital solutions by combining our leading efficiency with a flexible, responsible digital user experience. Headquartered in Zurich, Avaloq has over 2,000 employees globally. More information is available at www.avaloq.com
You lead the “Voluntary” Corporate Actions Pre-Processing team and provide high-quality BPaaS service (Business Process as a Service). Your team consists of various, qualified banking specialists. Our mission is to deliver the corporate action service to our global customers. With the ultra-modern Avaloq software and reliable processes, we offer efficient services in a constantly changing banking environment. The team’s focus is to deliver notifications for elective events to eligible investors in up to 6 languages. Your tasks will include:
- Professional team management according to recognized best market practices
- Handling and processing of voluntary corporate actions notification announcements in accordance with the service level agreements
- Review of open critical issues, as well as finding solutions related to the handling of corporate actions notifications of elective events
- Regular exchange with the team and business partners
- Process improvements, as well as potential support for projects related for the respective area of responsibility
- Experience in management positions
- Former practical experience in the CA back office
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Quick comprehension, high flexibility, and resilience, as well as the ability to work in a multicultural and global working environment
- Positive, proactive, determined, and motivated personality
- Fluent in English and with basic German knowledge
- Knowledge of additional languages (German is considered as a very important plus)
- Know-how in the full Corporate Actions area (both voluntary and mandatory events)
- Knowledge of Avaloq Core Banking System
The team is integrated in a global department located in 3 different regions (Switzerland, Germany and Singapore) that is organized in 6 different teams: 1 CA Pre-Processing “Voluntary” team (your team) and 1 CA Pre-Processing “Mandatory” team, both located in Bioggio (CH) managing the Security Events creation and the release of the notifications; 4 Processing teams located in Berlin (DE), Singapore (SG), Bioggio (CH) and Adliswil (CH) managing mainly the instructions and bookings processes.