Senior Banking Specialist / Global Process Owner (f/m/d)
- Kurfürstendamm 119, 10711 Berlin, Germany
Writing the future. Together.
Avaloq is a value driven, fast-paced financial technology and services company and we are committed to developing the banking solutions of tomorrow.
By joining Avaloq, you’ll become a key part of our effort to power the digital transformation of the financial services industry. Our ambition is big and bold – to provide full end-to-end digital solutions by combining our leading efficiency with a flexible, responsible digital user experience. Headquartered in Zurich, Avaloq has over 2,000 employees globally. More information is available at www.avaloq.com
Global department located in 3 different regions (Germany, Switzerland and Singapore) which are responsible for managing Income service. From the receipt of the announcement through the set-up of the event in the Avaloq software to the reconciliation and the booking in the end-client’s account.
- Main targets:
- Support global projects including specific Income and Corporate Actions enhancements and automations
- Responsible to define, maintain and improve global Income and Corporate Actions processes with as main targets:
- Increase of the efficiency
- Standardisation across the platforms and the regions
- Additional target: Overall responsibility for monitoring, planning and executing daily operations of Income and General Meetings in line with agreed Service Level Agreements.
- Set-up and monitoring events including deadlines for General Meetings
- Creation of notifications for General Meetings and Redemptions
- Instructions to custodians
- Booking of Income and Tax events considering German and foreign taxes
- Cash and stock reconciliation
- Inquiry from/to custodians and from banks
What you need
- Income knowledge
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Full flexibility and willingness to learn
- Good team player and positive attitude
- Capability to autonomously get around in a highly challenging, fast-paced and complex environment
- Mandatory, fluent in English and German
You will get extra points for the following
- Knowledge of Avaloq Core Banking System
- Know-how in the Corporate Actions area is considered as a strong plus
- Knowledge of additional languages
Now lets talk about perks and compensation
We offer competitive base salaries and if you prove to be a superstar, you might be entitled to an extraordinary achievement reward. Avaloq aims to share its success with all its employees by paying out “Success Share Units” depending on its performance in a given year.
Don’t be shy – apply!
Please only apply online.
Note to Agencies: All unsolicited résumés will be considered direct applicants and no referral fee will be acknowledged.