Senior Oracle Software Engineer (Digital Edition MNL)
- Flexible, can be based in Edinburgh or Makati, Makati / Edinburgh, NCR, Philippines
Writing the future. Together.
Avaloq is a value driven, fast-paced financial technology and services company and we are committed to developing the banking solutions of tomorrow.
By joining Avaloq, you’ll become a key part of our effort to power the digital transformation of the financial services industry. Our ambition is big and bold – to provide full end-to-end digital solutions by combining our leading efficiency with a flexible, responsible digital user experience. Headquartered in Zurich, Avaloq has over 2,000 employees globally. More information is available at www.avaloq.com
We are an international and multidisciplinary team building innovative cloud services for our financial institution clients and ecosystem partners, enabling to easily test and run in production our Avaloq products.
The team is part of our Digital Editions division striving to enable financial institutions to focus on customer experience and creating differentiating digital services rather than managing technology complexity.
We believe our colleagues comes first, thinking different is an asset and innovation comes by putting customer experience first in our design thinking.
We are looking for an expert front engineer contributing to the evolution of our UI offering in the crypto / blockchain, microservice APIs, big data / data analytics and sandbox areas.
- Evolve our existing Crypto core banking services / Community APIs / data analytics extraction from Avaloq Core banking platform in order to ensure best in class products
- Develop and implement new Avaloq Core banking platform components, modules / features, prototypes and APIs based on internal and external requirements
- Perform root cause analysis, bug fixing, code maintenance and testing (manual and/or automated)
- Provide sound advise, raise questions and challenge existing solution in the core banking offering relating to our products
- Contribute to other areas (even non-ACP) initiatives in the team by growing your skillset and technical know-how
What you need:
- Expertise in PL/SQL and SQL
- Competency in Oracle relational database
- Ability to develop high level software designs and solutions for Oracle databases
- Proven capability to develop and optimize Oracle PL/SQL and SQL based solutions
You will get extra points for the following:
- Experience / know-how in Java, Kafka and / or OpenShift
- Oracle DB PL/SQL certification
- Banking know-how or experience working on financial solutions
What you can expect:
It’s all about getting to know our teams and to e-meet with us. We will use video interviews to give you the opportunity to meet your future colleagues and get a first insight into Avaloq’s unique culture.
What we will offer you
We offer competitive base salaries and a benefits package with private health and dental care as well as a generous pension. If you go the extra mile, you might be entitled to an extraordinary achievement reward.
Avaloq aims to share its success with all its employees by paying out “Success Share Units” depending on its performance in a given year.
Don’t be shy – apply!
Please only apply online.