System Manager - Unix system engineer
- Strada Regina 40, 6934 Bióggio, Switzerland
- Employees can work remotely
Writing the future. Together.
Avaloq is a value-driven fast-paced fintech company and we are committed to develop the banking technology of tomorrow.
By joining Avaloq, you’ll become a key part of our effort to power the digital transformation of the financial services industry. Our ambition is big and bold – to provide full end-to-end digital solutions by combining our leading efficiency with a flexible, responsible digital user experience. Headquartered in Zurich, Avaloq has over 2,000 employees globally. More information is available at www.avaloq.com.
You will join the IaaS Compute CH team, which is part of the Cloud Platform Strategy department. In particular you will join the Unix team, which is responsible of the whole *nix infrastructure environment for the Banking Platform we’re offering to our clients.
- Hardware and software installation, configuration and maintenance
- OS maintenance with proactive upgrades and patches
- Supporting internal analysis and troubleshooting in case of incidents, issue, performance problems 24x7x365
- Security hardening in the OS of competence
- Support Architectures in designing new solution or upgrading the existing ones
What you need:
- Linux or AiX proven or certified skills
- Min 5 years of experience in the field of competence with focus on Security aspects
- Team work and good communication skills
- Fluent English
You will get extra points for the following :
- Bachelor’s Degree
- *nix shell scripting
- Openshift and/or cloud computing experience
Now lets talk about perks and compensation
We offer competitive base salaries and if you prove to be a superstar, you might be entitled to an extraordinary achievement reward. Avaloq aims to share its success with all its employees by paying out “Success Share Units” depending on its performance in a given year.
Don’t be shy – apply!
Please only apply online.
Note to Agencies: All unsolicited résumés will be considered direct applicants and no referral fee will be acknowledged.