Technical IT Business Analyst - Cash Operations
- Strada Regina 40, 6934 Bióggio, Switzerland
Writing the future. Together.
Avaloq is a value driven, fast-paced financial technology and services company and we are committed to developing the banking solutions of tomorrow.
By joining Avaloq, you’ll become a key part of our effort to power the digital transformation of the financial services industry. Our ambition is big and bold – to provide full end-to-end digital solutions by combining our leading efficiency with a flexible, responsible digital user experience. Headquartered in Zurich, Avaloq has over 2,000 employees globally. More information is available at www.avaloq.com
The Cash Operations team is looking for a committed and competent technical IT business analyst to carry out requirement analysis, solution design and parameterization activities. We work closely together both within the team and with other teams, therefore we are looking for a new colleague who – in addition to being independent – also enjoys collaborating with others!
- Analyse business requirements and processes
- Evaluate possible scenarios and recommend best business and IT solutions
- Build and parameterize business solutions in Avaloq
- Participate in implementation workshops
- Actively manage client relationship by communicating regularly and providing business consulting services to Avaloq customers
- Prepare reports and project documents concerning new client requirements, ongoing activities and project status
What you need:
- University degree in Computer Science/Engineering/Mathematics or equivalent
- Excellent programming skills (deep knowledge in PL/SQL is considered as a plus)
- Strong analytical, problem solving and conceptual skills
- Strong command of the English language
- Excellent client-orientation and strong communication skills with a service-oriented attitude
- Passion for learning and always improving yourself
You will get extra points for the following:
- Italian, German and French languages
- Experience with banking systems
- Experience with payment systems
Now lets talk about perks and compensation
We offer competitive base salaries and if you prove to be a superstar, you might be entitled to an extraordinary achievement reward. Avaloq aims to share its success with all its employees by paying out “Success Share Units” depending on its performance in a given year.
Don’t be shy – apply!
Please only apply online.
Note to Agencies: All unsolicited résumés will be considered direct applicants and no referral fee will be acknowledged.