Test Manager (Build)
- Ayala Ave, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
Writing the future. Together.
Avaloq is a value driven, fast-paced financial technology and services company and we are committed to developing the banking solutions of tomorrow.
By joining Avaloq, you’ll become a key part of our effort to power the digital transformation of the financial services industry. Our ambition is big and bold – to provide full end-to-end digital solutions by combining our leading efficiency with a flexible, responsible digital user experience. Headquartered in Zurich, Avaloq has over 2,000 employees globally. More information is available at www.avaloq.com
As part of the Project Delivery team, you will be working in a fast-paced environment and will have the opportunity to influence and contribute to the ongoing success of Avaloq.
The Build Manila team plays a vital part in the wider Project Delivery team and we are looking for people who are ambitious and driven, who can lead from the front and deliver on objectives.
As a Test Manager, you will work in close cooperation with Release Management and other key stakeholders with the objective to deliver a high-quality product that meet customer needs and requirements. You will be focused more on Release Upgrades regularly being delivered to our APAC clients.
- Work with release team on deployments and cut over planning for the projects.
- Lead the SIT,UAT and cutover phases for the project
- Manage the environments and interface requirements for all the functional releasees. Single point of contact to the bank and manage all the stakeholders internally.
- Develop and implement software testing strategies for complex business transformation programs
- Work on the implementation of test strategies and integrated solutions to address client needs
- Design and develop test plans, perform or supervise the writing of test cases, test scripts and definition of business scenarios
- Perform all testing activities and provide initiatives across one or more assigned projects, utilizing testing processes, methods and software
- Test resource management (work allocation, monitoring, motivating etc.)
- Participate in Avaloq training programs to further expand knowledge of consulting, project management, financial products, process optimization techniques and a variety of other areas
What you need
- Financial service expertise with an intimate working knowledge of financial service customers specific application requirements, KPI's, and quality assurance goals
- Minimum of five years of professional consulting experience in financial services, driving test strategies, standardizing test tools, test frameworks, and test processes to increase cost savings
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously, supporting delivery and the testing practice
- Proven experience in selling and delivering Testing Services for Project Delivery, such as: seasoned experience in managing the entire testing efforts throughout the entire project life cycle, stepping into and turning around failing high risk projects, developing test strategies and test plans, and managing test design and execution
- Hands-on Testing experience, familiar with a wide range of technologies, and managing and/or working directly with industry leading and open source testing tools (e.g. Test Management, Functional Testing, Performance Testing, etc.)
- Strong leadership experience
- Quality-conscious attitude, self-motivated and goal-oriented
- Very good communication skills (proficient in English verbally and in writing)
You will get extra points for the following
- Experience with Orbium’s TestMaster is a big plus
- Experience with Avaloq Banking System
- Knowledge of Avaloq Script and/or PL/SQL
- ISTQB certification
Now let's talk about perks and compensation
We offer competitive base salaries and if you prove to be a superstar, you might be entitled to an extraordinary achievement reward. Avaloq aims to share its success with all its employees by paying out “Success Share Units” depending on its performance in a given year.
Don’t be shy – apply!
Please only apply online.