Product Owner Developer Sandbox
- Allmendstrasse, Zürich, Switzerland
Writing the future. Together.
Avaloq is a value driven, fast-paced financial technology and services company and we are committed to developing the banking solutions of tomorrow.
By joining Avaloq, you’ll become a key part of our effort to power the digital transformation of the financial services industry. Our ambition is big and bold – to provide full end-to-end digital solutions by combining our leading efficiency with a flexible, responsible digital user experience. Headquartered in Zurich, Avaloq has over 2,000 employees globally. More information is available at www.avaloq.com
We are an international and multidisciplinary team building innovative cloud services for our financial institution clients and ecosystem partners, enabling to easily test and run in production our Avaloq products.
The team is part of our Digital Editions division striving to enable financial institutions to focus on customer experience and creating differentiating digital services rather than managing technology complexity.
We believe our colleagues comes first, thinking different is an asset and innovation comes by putting customer experience first in our design thinking.
We are looking for a strong product owner driving the evolution of our sandbox offering providing playground environments to test both our integration products, such as APIs and data extraction, and our product user interfaces, contributing to run fully on the public cloud our client product implementations life-cycle.
- Define, together with product management and the overall digital editions owner, the product vision and strategy of our sandbox offering
- Communicate and meet with clients, prospects, stakeholders and other teams to demo and present our sandbox offering, evangelize our product vision and strategy and to get feedback to improve the product offering
- Define initiative requirements as actionable user stories, write and execute acceptance tests while defining acceptance criteria
- Manage and groom the sandbox product backlog
What you need:
- Professional experience as product owner and/or engineer contributing to the creation and evolution of SaaS services based on public cloud technology and microservice architecture
- Deep understanding of the SLDC methodology
- Strong business acumen and a deep strategic mindset
- Entrepreneurial drive, openness and dynamism
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation techniques
- Great collaboration and team spirit
- Fluent in English
You will get extra points for the following:
- Hands on experience with AWS
- Certificate in cloud engineering / architecture
- Diverse background or expertise in the financials service industry, particularly wealth management
- Avaloq product know-how
- Have advanced proficiency in German, French or Italian
What you can expect:
It’s all about getting to know our teams and to e-meet with us. We will use video interviews to give you the opportunity to meet your future colleagues and get a first insight into Avaloq’s unique culture.
What we will offer you
We offer competitive base salaries and, if you go the extra mile, you might be entitled to an extraordinary achievement reward.
Avaloq aims to share its success with all its employees by paying out “Success Share Units” depending on its performance in a given year.
Don’t be shy – apply!
Please only apply online.