Senior DevOps Engineer (Integration Domain)
- Ayala Ave, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
Writing the future. Together.
Avaloq is a value driven, fast-paced financial technology and services company and we are committed to developing the banking solutions of tomorrow.
By joining Avaloq, you’ll become a key part of our effort to power the digital transformation of the financial services industry. Our ambition is big and bold – to provide full end-to-end digital solutions by combining our leading efficiency with a flexible, responsible digital user experience. Headquartered in Zurich, Avaloq has over 2,000 employees globally. More information is available at www.avaloq.com
We believe our colleagues comes first, thinking different is an asset and innovation comes by putting customer experience first in our design thinking.
We strive to enable financial institutions to focus on customer experience and creating differentiating digital services rather than managing technology complexity by providing:
- Go-live ready integration and analytics solutions helping financial institutions to easily adopt and use our Avaloq products within a wide ecosystem.
- A SaaS delivery model delegating the majority of the technology complexity to us
- Self-service capabilities for our ecosystem of FinTech's and bank IT departments looking to easily configure and extend our standard functional offering building blocks
- Implement, maintain, troubleshoot and fix standard framework for CI/CT/CD pipelines, builds and corresponding dashboards or monitors
- Ensure Software Development Lifecycle governance and controls are in place
- Socialize and operationalize DevOps governance, framework, and activities
What you need
- Solid understanding of Agile and DevOps principles.
- Strong experience in designing, implementing, and managing Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery pipelines
- Proficiency in using DevOps Toolchain in the following areas: Planning, Source Control, Configuration Management, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Continuous Delivery, and Monitoring (JIRA, Jenkins, Artifactory, SonarQube, OpenShift, Prometheus, Grafana)
- Familiarity with microservices and containerization technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, Service Mesh, and OpenShift
- Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages like Java, Groovy, Python, and Golang
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
You will get extra points for the following
- Understanding of security standards and how it fits to the company's DevSecOps strategy
- Experience in Infrastructure Automation
- Hands-on experience with log management, analytics, and monitoring tools such as Prometheus, Grafana, ELK Stack, Splunk, etc.
Now lets talk about perks and compensation
We offer competitive base salaries and if you prove to be a superstar, you might be entitled to an extraordinary achievement reward. Avaloq aims to share its success with all its employees by paying out “Success Share Units” depending on its performance in a given year.
Don’t be shy – apply!
Please only apply online.
Note to Agencies: All unsolicited résumés will be considered direct applicants and no referral fee will be acknowledged.