Tax Specialist to one of Europe's fastest growing start-ups!
- Gustavslundsvägen, Stockholm, Sweden
AUTO1 Group is Europe's digital automotive expert. We empower our private customers and professional partners with liquidity, more business and first-class supply. By connecting buyers and sellers across Europe through technology AUTO1 Group enables private customers as well as professional partners to trade seamlessly. We are currently operating in more than 30 countries and have the mission to create a trusted and transparent marketplace for mobility.
As our company is constantly growing, we seek reinforcements to reach our ambitious Corporate Tax focused plans. We offer a challenging and multifaceted work setting within our dynamic organization. As Tax Specialist you will be responsible for fiscal challenges whilst being a competent and reliable point of contact for tax issues, both local and abroad.
What you will do:
- Supervise tax compliance in Nordic countries and create and review tax declarations for Benelux.
- Supervise and support the establishing of transfer pricing documentation for Auto1 Group entities in Nordics and Benelux countries
- Justify tax calculations in quarterly and annual financial statements and analyze fiscal data relevant to the financial statements and their quality assurance
- Stimulate the conceptual development of our tax accounting processes with your team whilst guiding and optimizing system implementations
- Be an internal and external point of contact for tax issues and support the Head of Tax in a range of exciting projects
- Support us with the development and structuring of tax and finance positions
What you should bring:
- A Can-Do attitude and willingness to move in a new direction
- A degree in economics or law, preferably with a focus on taxation and tax advice
- 3-5 years of professional experience with tax legislation, ideally gained in an Audit firm, tax consulting firm or an industrial and commercial company
- Experience and interest in tax compliance and transfer pricing
- Affinity with setting up internal procedures and quality assurance measures
- A strong knowledge of MS Office and, ideally experience in IT / ERP-systems, as well as fluency in English. It is a merit if you are fluent in Swedish.
What we offer:
- The chance to be a part of the digital revolution of the automotive industry
- A competitive salary
- Working for Europe’s largest startup
- The possibility to have a real impact and leave your mark on our company
Please submit your application (CV and cover letter) through the application button as soons as possible. We are reviewing applications continuously and the position might be filled before deadline.
Any questions? Don’t hesitate to reach out!
Head of HR Nordics
070-860 46 91