Intern Process Management Operations (d/f/m)
- Potsdamer Platz, 10785 Berlin, Germany
AUTO1 Group is Europe’s leading car trading platform which connects the automotive industry through in-house developed technology. We lead business activities in more than 30 European countries and enable dealers and consumers to trade seamlessly via our brands AUTO1.com, wirkaufendeinauto.de and Autohero.
We are looking for an intern to develop innovative solutions for our daily business operations, optimize our existing processes and further enhance our portfolio on an international scale. You will support multiple Inventory projects, convince internal and external stakeholders and be part of this used-car-market revolution from day 1. We are looking for someone for 4 - 6 months starting in August.
What you will do:
- Create deep-diving analyses and inventory reports for our team, top management and internal stakeholders
- Convert the insights from your analyses into the operational set-up of new processes
- Support the inventory management team in the day-2-day business
- Optimize inventory management projects and be part of implementing new strategies
- Think outside the box to improve existing processes and find innovative solutions for operational challenges
- Work cross functionally with other central departments and international AUTO1 teams on multiple projects
What you should bring:
- Student or recent graduate, ideally in Business, Economics or in another relevant field
- Excellent analytical skills, keen attention to detail, results-driven mindset and a hands-on mentality
- First experience in fast-paced startups, project management, business development, operations is a plus
- A lot of drive, high ambition and a strong desire to learn
- Fluency in English, German is a plus
What you will get:
- High level of autonomy, responsibility and ownership
- Learn how to manage projects end-to-end and implement operational processes
- Team and company events like international nights, summer parties, soccer, etc.
- Diverse, fun and open-minded team in a nice office in the heart of Berlin
- The Chance to be part of an international environment with flat hierarchies and short decision making processes
Sounds interesting? Upload your CV online. Kathrin Mohn is looking forward to your application.
+49 30 2016 38 2099