Manager Business Development Operations (d/f/m)
- Potsdamer Platz 1, 10785 Berlin, Germany
AUTO1 Group is Europe’s leading car trading platform which connects the automotive industry through technology. We lead business activities in more than 30 European countries and enable dealers and consumers to trade seamlessly via our brands AUTO1.com, wirkaufendeinauto.de and Autohero.
In a small international team of Business Development Managers, you are responsible for your own projects. You will develop innovative solutions for our daily business operations, optimize our existing processes and further enhance our portfolio on an international scale.
What you will do:
- Take ownership for different projects by implementing your own ideas, setting these projects up, manage and evaluate these
- Be responsible to monitor and improve the operational performance of all European markets in key topics, including the projects you have rolled out
- Define process improvements and specify the requirements for short and long term solutions
- Together with our motivated Business Development Operations team you will prioritize projects and work on their implementation with the relevant stakeholders
- Serve as the point of contact for the local Operations teams to help clarify processes and targets
What you should bring:
- A Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics or in another related field and relevant practical experience in operations, project management or a startup
- Fast adapting personality with a strong sense of taking responsibility, initiatives and working independently
- Analytical thinking and good communication skills
- Very good proficiency with MS-Office, especially MS-Excel
- Fluent in English - verbal and written, German is a plus
What you will get:
- The chance to have a real impact and leave your mark
- A dynamic and international team that strives to disrupt the used car market
- Best chances to develop and grow at one of Europe's most exciting startups
- A nice office in the middle of Berlin (Potsdamer Platz 1) with free drinks & fruits
- The possibility to take advantage of a range of cultural activities such as a language tandem partner program and international nights
Sounds interesting? Upload your CV with a note of your salary expectations. Nadine Richter is looking forward to receiving your application.
+49 30 201 638 - 2097