Team Lead Recruiting – Tech (d/f/m)
- Bergmannstraße, Berlin, Germany
AUTO1 Group is Europe’s leading car trading platform which connects the automotive industry through technology. We lead business activities in more than 30 European countries and enable dealers and consumers to trade seamlessly via our brands AUTO1.com, wirkaufendeinauto.de and Autohero.
Our human resources department is responsible for our Talent Acquisition and Talent Management at AUTO1, actively shaping the culture and future of our company. As a Team Lead Recruiting - Tech you are responsible for the agile expansion of our Tech team. You work closely with different stakeholders and you act as a role model for your employees in building up innovative initiatives.
What you will do:
- Together with your team, you are the main contact person in all matters related to tech recruiting with a focus on software development, data science, devops, etc.
- For our developer teams you act as a sparring partner, you support in personnel staffing and you define short-term and long-term goals
- You take care of the continuous process optimization and you develop new strategies, innovative techniques and methods in the war of talent
- In addition, you are responsible for reports, as well as for the further development of relevant KPIs and personnel controlling
- Working closely in coordination with the management and our Head of HR, you can assist in various HR projects, such as employer branding, the design of meetups and the selection and participation in target group specific trade fairs
What you should bring:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in economics, ideally with a focus on human resources management or psychology
- 5+ years of experience in inhouse recruiting, preferably with Tech Recruiting in a start up
- Previous work experience in a leadership position
- High level of autonomy, an analytical mindset and proactivity
- A confident and professional attitude as well as excellent communication skills in English, German is a plus
What you will get:
- A diverse, fun and open-minded team
- Attractive discounts on different services like gym, leisure activities
- Access to our company pension plan
- Team and company events like international nights, Christmas party, soccer, etc.
- A nice office in the heart of Berlin with free drinks & fruits
Sounds interesting? Upload your CV with a note of your salary expectations. Anne Lehmann is looking forward to your application.
+49 30 201 638 2099