Business Development Manager Logistics (d/f/m)
- Potsdamer Platz, Berlin, Germany
AUTO1.com is Europe's leading online B2B marketplace for the efficient purchase and sale of used cars. Our partner dealers across 30 countries can purchase cars from our inventory but also market B2B goods digitally to our network. AUTO1.com is part of AUTO1 Group, Europe's leading car trading platform.
The focus of this exciting role is the responsibility of managing the further improvement and diversification of our global logistics network. You will work closely with our Director of Logistics and a team full of dynamic, innovative, motivated and international people.
What you will do:
- Design and execute business initiatives from the ground up and play a crucial part in implementing your ideas together with a highly motivated team
- Analyze optimization potential in different areas throughout our supply chain and create scalable improvements for profitability, operational efficiency, and customer experience
- Collaborate with a variety of internal and external stakeholders including senior and top management and become an expert in your areas of responsibility
- Manage various cross-functional projects powered by data-driven insights with the goal to overachieve
- Solve complex business situations on a tactical and strategic level and continuously challenge the status quo
What you should bring:
- B.Sc./M.SC. in Business, Economics or another related field of study and 1-3 years working experience in a start-up, consulting firm, automotive industry or investment bank
- Passion about moving tasks forward, take full ownership of projects and leadership skills that inspire the people you work with to drive opportunities forward with full force
- Ability to manage priorities simultaneously to meet time-sensitive deadlines while staying within budget
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to summarize quantitative concepts into a digestible format
- Fluency in English, ideally also in German
What you will get:
- Rapidly advance your career and assume responsibilities in a fast-growing organization with flat hierarchies
- A high level of autonomy, responsibility and ownership in your role from day one
- Work with a dynamic, innovative, motivated, and international team - we are active in over 30 countries
- The chance to have real impact and leave your mark
- Team & company events like international nights, summer parties and more
Sounds interesting? Upload your CV with a note of your salary expectations. Franziska Jando is looking forward to receiving your application!
+49 30 2016 38 2097