Junior Email Marketing Manager (d/f/m)
- Bergmannstraße, 10961 Berlin, Germany
AUTO1 Group is Europe’s leading car trading platform which connects the automotive industry through technology. We lead business activities in more than 30 European countries and enable dealers and consumers to trade seamlessly via our brands AUTO1.com, wirkaufendeinauto.de and Autohero.
Each month we generate a multi-million turnover on our E-Commerce platform and attract several million users through different online marketing channels. As a Junior Email Marketing Manager you will develop and implement strategies to actively push this further.
What you will do:
- Develop and implement strategies to improve performance of e-mails across the markets is one of your daily tasks, especially for our consumer brands
- Establish stable testing setups and quality assurance for transactional e-mails and campaigns
- Optimize CRM chains according to local market requirements
- Take over responsibility for the regular analysis of our e-mail performances and country trends
- Manage various national and international CRM projects
What you should bring:
- A university degree in a marketing related field, mathematics, economics or an equivalent professional education
- First experiences in e-mail marketing and CRM and a command of Experian or similar CRM tools
- High motivation, team spirit and ability to work in a structured and goal-oriented manner
- Strong analytical skills, good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and very good command of Dutch
What you will get:
- A diverse, fun and open-minded team
- The chance to have real impact and leave your mark
- Become a marketing expert across our European markets
- Attractive discounts on different services like gym, public transport, leisure activities
- Best chances to develop and grow at a market leading company on the rise
Sounds interesting? Upload your CV with a note of your salary expectations. Katrin Henke is looking forward to your application.
+49 30 201 638 2098