Junior SEA Manager (d/f/m)
- Bergmannstraße, 10961 Berlin, Germany
AUTO1 Group is Europe’s leading car trading platform which connects the automotive industry through technology. We lead business activities in more than 30 European countries and enable dealers and consumers to trade seamlessly via our brands AUTO1.com, wirkaufendeinauto.de, and Autohero.
Each month we generate a multi-million turnover on our e-commerce platform and attract several million users through different online marketing channels. Innovative and effective marketing is the driving force of our success and in this position, you will be part of this.
About your role:
- Working with a fast growing and dynamic team on the cutting edge of Online Marketing is a great opportunity to get your career started
- Hands-on work with Google Ads with the opportunity to rise fast in the field
- Data analysis, implementation, and optimization of Search campaigns in Google Ads and Bing.
- Implement keyword analysis and ad optimization
- Take over responsibility for your own projects
About your profile:
- A university degree in marketing related field, mathematics, economics or an equivalent professional education is a plus
- You are a number cruncher, interested in analytical issues as well as a detail-oriented Team player
- First experiences in SEM or Online Marketing through an internship is a plus but not required
- High affinity for the internet and enthusiasm for Online and Performance Marketing
- You speak fluent English, any additional language is a strong plus
About our offer:
- The chance to have real impact and leave your mark
- A diverse, international and open-minded team in a nice office in the heart of Berlin Kreuzberg with free drinks and fruits
- The chance to become part of the digital revolution of the used car sector
- Team and company events like international nights, summer parties, soccer and more
- Attractive discounts on different services like gym, public transport, leisure activities
Sounds interesting? Upload your CV with a note of your salary expectations. Michelle Schmidt is looking forward to your application.
+49 30 2016 38 2098