Senior Robotics Engineer (d/f/m)
- Bergmannstraße, Berlin, Germany
AUTO1 Group is Europe’s leading car trading platform which connects the automotive industry through technology. We lead business activities in more than 30 European countries and enable dealers and consumers to trade seamlessly via our brands AUTO1.com, wirkaufendeinauto.de and Autohero.
What you will do:
- Design, develop, drive: Automate manual processes with robotic and embedded systems. Design and build end-of-arm tooling, develop robotic software applications, care for maintenance, configuration and testing.
- Use your brain (a lot): Use your experience, hands-on and can-do attitudes to solve complex hardware and software problems in one of the most prolific engineering teams in the vast startup hub of Berlin.
- Raise the bar: Your personal skill set and experience bring direct impact to our team. Share your views and experiences in our diverse culture, which makes everyone of us better every day.
- Be an owner: Take technical responsibility in a newly created robotic project and robotic applications on large scaled targets within an international environment.
What you will learn:
- AUTO1 is disrupting the automotive industry. Most of the things we do have never been done before. Every day we are scaling and tuning the core platform and create tools to launch new green field applications.
- Cutting edge technology stacks and the drive to always think about the next thing to incorporate without getting bloated. In our first generation robotics project we’re constituting a healthy mix of established technologies and our own approaches on robotics and embedded middleware.
- Combining the different life cycles of HW and SW development in a fast paced environment is a challenge in itself and can require creative approaches.
What you should bring:
- You are very smart and can understand complex problems swiftly
- You have 6+ years of professional experience in programming in an object oriented language (python, c++, java, ...).
- You have professional experience in building robotic systems or embedded platforms. You know how to develop and trouble-shoot those systems.
- You bring experience with perception sensors, especially cameras and imaging sensors.
- You like linux shells and you have had recurring professional touchpoints with HTTP, TCP/IP or UDP. You know what SPI, I2C and serial/UART are.
- Experience with VHDL/FPGAs or knowledge on how to solder arduino burn boards is a plus.
What you will get :
- Colleagues striving for excellence while using the latest technologies
- Relocation support to Germany which includes assistance with visa, apartment search and refund of moving costs
- A beautiful and modern office in the heart of Berlin (Kreuzberg, Bergmannkiez) with free drinks & fruits
- Team and company events like Hackathons, International Nights, Annual Company Parties, Football, Team Nights and more
- Attractive discounts on different services like gym, public transport, car purchases and others
- Flexible working hours
- Annual salary reviews weaved into our feedback cycle
- German Language courses for free, in the office
Sounds interesting? Upload your CV with a note of your salary expectations. Milos Beronja is looking forward to your application.
+49 030 201 638 2062