Talent Acquisition Manager Ukrainian speaker (f/m)
- Bergmannstraße, Berlin, Germany
AUTO1 Group is Europe’s leading multi-sided platform for the used car sector. We lead business activities in more than 30 countries worldwide. By connecting buyers and sellers through technology we enable dealers and consumers to trade seamlessly throughout Europe. AUTO1 Group owns business units like AUTO1.com, Autohero.com and wirkaufendeinauto.de.
The HR Department is responsible for Talent Acquisition and Talent Management at AUTO1 and has a strong impact on AUTO1´s culture and future.
What you will do:
- Responsible for the full-cycle for our Tech department and source, screen, interview and evaluate candidates
- Create detailed job descriptions and can review and understand technical job requirements
- Develop solid relationships with hiring managers, candidates and key stakeholders
- Create and manage strong talent pools, of both passive and active candidates, for key areas
- Evaluate and analyses candidate market trends to identify issues and opportunities and implement solutions to attract talents
What you should bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, psychology or similar field and hands-on work experience in IT recruitment in an international company
- Proactive and solution oriented personality with confidence and skills to communicate on senior management level
- Highly organized, a structured way of working and the talent to inspire people
- Strong influencing, negotiation skills and solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, stress etc.)
- Fluent in English and native in Ukrainian
What you will get:
- A diverse, fun and open-minded team
- Flat hierarchies, a growth perspective and very good development opportunities
- Attractive discounts on different services like gym, public transport, leisure activities
- A nice office in the heart of Berlin (Kreuzberg) with free drinks & fruits
- Team and company events like international nights, christmas party, soccer, etc.
Sounds interesting? Upload your CV with a note of your salary expectations. Anne Lehmann is looking forward to your application.
+49 30 201 638 2099