Oracle Procurement Cloud Specialist (f/m/x)
Choose challenge. Choose pace. Choose growth.
Our Enterprise Systems Team is responsible for system strategies, future roadmaps, development, enhancements, and overall maintenance of Oracle ERP Cloud. We work closely with the Accounting, Tax, and Planning Controlling team by enhancing the month-end close processes, automation, and financial reporting capabilities of the Overall Finance and Procurement departments.
Are you a technical professional with experience working with Oracle ERP Procurement Cloud? Let’s then together make a world-class enterprise system enabling automation processes and supporting Auto1 Group’s hypergrowth.
Your new role
- Successfully driving the implementation design, validation, and testing for the procurement and inventory modules while working closely with the system implementation partners.
- Assist the integration consulting team in helping to build, configure and test integrations between Procurement and third-party/custom solutions.
- Provide production support for the P2P processes involving all Procurement Cloud modules.
- Provide orientation and training to end-users for the existing and newly implemented Oracle processes.
- 8+ years of experience in Implementing and Supporting Oracle Procurement Cloud modules - Sourcing, Supplier Qualification Management, Contracts Management, Supplier Portal, Purchasing, Self Service Procurement, and Account Payables.
- At least 2 End to End Implementations in Oracle Procurement Cloud and Inventory Management as Functional Consultant/Techno-Functional Consultant with hands-on configuration experience.
- Experience in Oracle Maintenance Cloud along with the above skill set will be a plus.
- Experience in OTBI and BI reports along with Oracle SQL, PL/SQL.
- Understanding of Finance processes, Month-end processes, and sub-ledger reconciliations.
- We offer an international and diverse environment with more than 90 different nationalities
- Your life-work balance and home office are part of our culture, you can work from home up to 5 days a week
- Relocation support to Germany which includes visa assistance, apartment search, and help with costs
- We care: During Covid-19 there is the option to either work from home or in the office, where we will ensure a safe and hygienic environment
- We offer discounts on well-known brands such as Flaconi, Bosch, Apple, and Sky as well as discounts on vehicles for you, your family, and your friends
A bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent.
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Apply by uploading your CV with your salary expectations and your earliest possible start date.
Contact: Igor Popov
AUTO1 Group is Europe's leading digital automotive platform. As a dynamic tech company, we are revolutionizing the automotive industry with our brands wirkaufendeinauto.de, AUTO1.com, and Autohero. Our strong team of over 6.000 people is dedicated to making Europe-wide car trading and transport as fast and stress-free as possible for our customers. Join us, building the best way to buy and sell cars online.
At AUTO1 Group we live an open culture, believe in direct communication, and value diversity. We welcome every applicant; regardless of gender, ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual identity, disability, or any other non-merit factor.