Intern Financial Planning & Controlling (f/m/x)
- Bergmannstraße, 10961 Berlin, Germany
Our Finance department consists of the following teams: Treasury & Cash Management, Financial Planning, Reporting & Controlling, Financial Data Processes & Systems and Corporate Finance.
Our Financial Planning, Reporting & Controlling team supports the management in establishing business objectives, developing action plans and monitoring results. We analyze drivers and trends of our business segments, reflect these in short- and long-term financial planning and contribute to financial models of new business ideas.
Kick-Start your career and join our team preferably for a 6 months internship from July.
What you will tackle
- Work with teams across Europe to gather, prepare and analyze data required for Oracle input
- Analyze the financial performance of business lines and countries and generate insightful (management) reports to facilitate decision making for our top management
- Develop our budgeting and forecasting processes by reviewing and evaluating financial data and take care of our profit and loss statements
- Prepare financial statements and collaborate closely with our accounting team for our next audit
- Develop short and long term financial models for our business units and our products
What you are good at
- Bachelor’s degree or currently pursuing your Master´s degree
- Relevant working experience in financial modelling, accounting and/or controlling through previous internships in Finance, Consulting or comparable areas with focus on M&A
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Excellent Excel skills proficient knowledge of SQL and familiar with managing large amounts of data; Oracle is a plus
- You are fluent in English
Why AUTO1 Group
- Once a unicorn, now a listed public company, be part of our success story!
- More than 70 different nationalities make up for a truly international and diverse working environment
- Our fast-paced start-up environment offers plenty of challenges that let you grow personally and gives you the opportunity to have direct impact with everything you do
- We care: during COVID-19, you get the choice to either work from home or at the office where we provide you with a safe & hygienic environment
- Join our Young Talents Program, get a fair salary and experience our AUTO1 world cross functionally through special events like Bar Nights & Young Talents Quarterly
Apply by uploading your CV with a note of your earliest starting date and your preferred internship duration.
+49 30 2016 38 2062
AUTO1 Group is Europe's leading digital automotive platform. As a dynamic tech company, we are revolutionizing the automotive industry with our brands wirkaufendeinauto.de, AUTO1.com and Autohero. Our strong team of 4.200 people is dedicated to making Europe-wide car trading and transport as fast and stress-free as possible for our customers. Grow personally and shape the future of car trading with us.
At AUTO1 Group we live an open culture, believe in direct communication, and value diversity. We welcome every applicant; regardless of gender, ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual identity, disability, or any other non-merit factor.