Junior Manager Financial Reporting and Controlling (f/m/x)
- Bergmannstraße, 10961 Berlin, Germany
Our Finance department consists of the following teams: Treasury & Cash Management, Financial Planning, Reporting & Controlling, Financial Data Processes & Systems and Corporate Finance.
Our Financial Planning, Reporting & Controlling team supports the management in establishing business objectives, developing action plans and monitoring results. We analyze drivers and trends of our business segments, reflect these in short- and long-term financial planning and contribute to financial models of new business ideas.
What you will tackle
- Analyze the financial performance of business lines and countries and generate insightful reports to facilitate decision making
- Build up a more efficient and detailed management reporting, review and evaluate the results and the impact on the overall group performance
- Control the spend of specific functions and countries and interact with the management
- Improve efficiency of our database and supervise incoming and outgoing financial data quality
- Update current and design new reports and presentations for the company’s senior executives and board
What you are good at
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, economics or similar
- Experience in financial business analysis or financial controlling
- A track record in analyzing both financial data and modelling the financial impact
- Excellent proficiency in XLS, previous experience with finance ERP system and SQL is a big advantage
- Communicate fluently in English. Fluency in German is a plus
Why AUTO1 Group
- More than 70 different nationalities make up for a truly international and diverse working environment
- Once a unicorn, now a listed public company, be part of our success story!
- Online language courses, as well as our tandem program, help you socialize and build an internal network
- Our fast-paced start-up environment offers plenty of challenges that let you grow personally and gives you the opportunity to have direct impact with everything you do
- We offer discounts on well-known brands like Flaconi, Bosch, Apple and Sky, as well as special offers on used cars for you, your family and your friends
Apply by uploading your CV with a note of your salary expectations.
+49 30 2016 38 153
AUTO1 Group is Europe's leading digital automotive platform. As a dynamic tech company, we are revolutionizing the automotive industry with our brands wirkaufendeinauto.de, AUTO1.com and Autohero. Our strong team of 4.200 people is dedicated to making Europe-wide car trading and transport as fast and stress-free as possible for our customers. Grow personally and shape the future of car trading with us.
At AUTO1 Group we live an open culture, believe in direct communication, and value diversity. We welcome every applicant; regardless of gender, ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual identity, disability, or any other non-merit factor.