People Analytics Specialist (f/m/x)
- Bergmannstraße, 10961 Berlin, Germany
The Business Analytics department plays a strategic role in empowering, sharing & transforming data to provide the top management with reports, analytics & concepts that help them make strategic decisions.
Do you want to be a part of our innovative journey and identify opportunities to improve our market experience? Then join our Analytics department and work closely with our Head of Business Analytics – Maxence Guerin.
Your new role
- Works closely with business partners to provide strategic decision support through people data and analytics
- Provides thought leadership to convert inputs from stakeholder teams into creative, scalable analytics solutions with measurable impact
- Create and maintain dashboards actionable and repeatable reporting related to People Analytics
- Translate talent and business issues into questions and hypotheses that can be tested with data, and give recommendations
- Ability to describe data and analytic processes from start to finish in your area of expertise
- Advanced degree in Mathematics, Business, Computer Science, Economics, HR or Psychology
- Excellent knowledge of Excel / G Suite. Experience in scripting with SQL and a background in data visualization (Tableau, Power BI or similar) are a plus
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills to clearly translate technical concepts to multiple cross-regional and cross-functional stakeholders
- Strong presentation skills
- Autonomy & pragmatism are two qualities that you embody
- Our fast-paced start-up environment offers plenty of challenges that let you grow personally and gives you the opportunity to have direct impact with everything you do
- A great office in the heart of Berlin-Kreuzberg, in the very dynamic neighborhood of Bergmannkiez
- You will be collaborating with international teams and you will meet amazing people from all horizons
- We offer discounts on well-known brands like Flaconi, Bosch, Apple and Sky, as well as special offers on used cars for you, your family and your friends
- More than 70 different nationalities make up for a truly international and diverse working environment
Apply by uploading your CV with a note of your salary expectations
Contact: Marion Alabeurthe
AUTO1 Group is Europe's leading digital automotive platform. As a dynamic tech company, we are revolutionizing the automotive industry with our brands wirkaufendeinauto.de, AUTO1.com and Autohero. Our strong team of 4.200 people is dedicated to making Europe-wide car trading and transport as fast and stress-free as possible for our customers. Grow personally and shape the future of car trading with us.
At AUTO1 Group we live an open culture, believe in direct communication, and value diversity. We welcome every applicant; regardless of gender, ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual identity, disability, or any other non-merit factor.