Senior QA Engineer, Autohero (f/m/x)
- Verkhniy Val, 28, Kyiv, Ukraine
Our Tech department is the driving force behind one of the most successful start-ups in Europe in the last 7 years. Based in Berlin, we have an innovative and driven team that is using cutting-edge technologies to redefine the used car market.
Our highly motivated QA team shares passion for creating innovative solutions, working in a highly collaborative environment and owning the testing process end-to-end.
Your new role
- Ensure the quality of the company's product including security, reliability and performance
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans for our entire system
- Develop Automated tests
- Combine different testing methods and approaches to ensure best testing coverage
- Communicate actively the implications of defects found
- Bachelor´s or Master´s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Solid experience in Quality Assurance on web based software projects
- Hands on experience in continuous integration and testing tools, like Selenium, Jenkins, TestNG, Cucumber, among others
- Strong analytical skills and priority management
- You have good communication skills in English
- Colleagues who strive for excellence while using the latest technologies. See what we do in our Tech-Blog: https://auto1.tech
- Educational budget for your personal growth
- A modern office in the heart of Kyiv with flexible working hours
- Team and company events like Hackathons, Company Party
- Join more than 70 different nationalities in a truly international and diverse working environment
Apply by uploading your CV with a note of your salary expectations.
Contact: Lina Antoniuk
AUTO1 Group is Europe's leading digital automotive platform. As a dynamic tech company, we are revolutionizing the automotive industry with our brands wirkaufendeinauto.de, AUTO1.com and Autohero. Our strong team of 4.200 people is dedicated to making Europe-wide car trading and transport as fast and stress-free as possible for our customers. Grow personally and shape the future of car trading with us.
At AUTO1 Group we live an open culture, believe in direct communication, and value diversity. We welcome every applicant; regardless of gender, ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual identity, disability, or any other non-merit factor.