Senior Java Engineer, Autohero (f/m/x)
- Verkhniy Val 28, Kyiv, Ukraine, Kyiv, Ukraine
Our Tech department is the driving force behind one of the most successful start-ups in Europe in the last 7 years. Based in Berlin, we have an innovative and driven team that is using cutting-edge technologies to redefine the used car market.
AUTO1’s Java engineers develop tools that disrupt the automotive industry. You will build and own our applications, maintain a high quality and ensure we deliver the best product to our clients. As part of a diverse team, you will propose and drive new solutions to our technical and business challenges.
Your new role
- Architect, develop, ship, monitor and maintain throughout the whole software development life cycle in our service oriented platform with currently 300+ restful microservices
- Use your experience, hands-on and can-do attitude to solve complex problems
- Raise the bar and drive technological innovations to keep AUTO1 at the cutting edge
- Lead by example and mentor those around you to push boundaries and excel
- Collaborate with various engineering and product teams to ensure our high business standards, and take the chance to get involved with other technologies and other fields of software development
- 4+ years of professional experience in java programming with spring-based technologies
- You have a deep understanding of JVM
- Strong experience in building restful APIs
- Hands on experience with Spring Boot, ideally, you also have experience in Spring Cloud
- You have good communication skills in English
- Colleagues who strive for excellence while using the latest technologies. See what we do in our Tech-Blog: https://auto1.tech
- Educational budget for your personal growth
- A modern office in the heart of Kyiv with flexible working hours
- Team and company events like Hackathons, Company Party
- Join more than 70 different nationalities in a truly international and diverse working environment
Apply by uploading your CV with a note of your salary expectations.
Contact: Marta Mochurad
AUTO1 Group is Europe's leading digital automotive platform. As a dynamic tech company, we are revolutionizing the automotive industry with our brands wirkaufendeinauto.de, AUTO1.com and Autohero. Our strong team of 4.200 people is dedicated to making Europe-wide car trading and transport as fast and stress-free as possible for our customers. Grow personally and shape the future of car trading with us.
At AUTO1 Group we live an open culture, believe in direct communication, and value diversity. We welcome every applicant; regardless of gender, ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual identity, disability, or any other non-merit factor.